Fiddle's drain should cancel more

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soferir

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
And the other half have blinks/dashes that escape the Drain range instantly.

I think Mord is probably the only character with no escape or disable for Fidd... OP must be a Mord player.
OP is a Darius player. So he has an inflated ego from killstealing his own team constantly. He also plays assassins, and due to being bursty and easily killing squishies, that has boosted his ego further. To boost his ego even more he plays bots. In addition he played a bot game at the time this was posted. So there was probably a Fiddlesticks bot... Which for some odd reason actually got a kill. Lolking shows that he played a bot game at the time of this being posted. Look for the game that was posted in there at the time d4rk made this. Looking at the lolking... D4rk... takes revive... On Darius... AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA . Revive generally is one of the worst summoner spells to take on any champion other than Karthus. You should be trying to AVOID dying.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkedge View Post
Your talking as if anything will stop his channel, a stun or knockup (which is really a stun) are the only two things that come to mind.. Except running away like you suggested - we could argue all day, I'm just saying it should cancel in more situations, especially untargetable-ness.
Silence
Fear
Knock up
Knock Away
Knock Back
Taunt
Suppress
Pull
Polymorph
Stun

Did I miss any? Literally every CC besides slow, snare, and blind will stop it.