Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] Unique Health Bar color for self

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clockworking

01-04-2013

While in a team fight, it often becomes difficult to tell your own health bar from your allies. It would be EXTREMELY helpful if there was an option to have a unique color for your own health bar. Also maybe an option to have your health bar always on top.

I know there is the health bar is also on the bottom of the screen, but that isn't where I'm looking while in a team fight.

I'd pay for this feature.

lemeinu

01-05-2013

Quote:
Clockworking:
While in a team fight, it often becomes difficult to tell your own health bar from your allies. It would be EXTREMELY helpful if there was an option to have a unique color for your own health bar. Also maybe an option to have your health bar always on top.

I know there is the health bar is also on the bottom of the screen, but that isn't where I'm looking while in a team fight.

I'd pay for this feature.

I like your idea but i dont wanna pay for it keep lol free. thats one of the reason this game is so great

OmenOfPlague

01-07-2013

Nice idea! ... but it must be free