A little something for you Elise players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tetran2

01-04-2013

So I don't know how many of you know this but I just found out something with Elise. One day while I was playing Elise versus a Kennen mid lane, I noticed something. I could cast volatile spiderling towards a bush or some other area, then switch to spider form and attack with venomous bite. When my pet spiderlings went to jump onto the enemy kennen, my volatile spiderling did too! I don't know if anyone else has figured this out but I have also tested it in bot games and it does work, it also seems to ignore the 3 seconds before it explodes rule.

Hope you guys have some fun with this!

Stray Logos

01-04-2013

I think that this is a mildly known technique, and Riot has actually commented that this is an intended aspect of her design. That being said, I have yet to find a true use for this. All it really does is ensure that your spider will hit them on the off chance it decides to go running after the wrong target.

tetran2

01-04-2013

bush check then surprise! Also I have noticed her q can reach through some of the walls if the enemy is close enough. Spiderlings do jump through the wall even if you don't.

Alithalor

01-05-2013

It also works with Repel.

3mptylord

01-05-2013

This is her best trick!

Don't tell everyone! :O

AWildRaticate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

I refer to this as "wings of death" lol...

My favorite trick is, when playing top, you can go into the bushes and drop a spider there, then pounce out to have your spider follow. Also works wonders for when you're pushed up against your tower by someone being overly aggressive. You just cast the spider down lane in the opposite direction then jump your opponent, get mass damage on them and clear creep wave from your tower at the same time.