3's is a dead playlist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
Singed would need a rework I think, he can be retarded if you fail to pick one of his counters. That said, I truely believe nerfing him without compensation would ruin him. He is a melee mage with 2 damage abilites.

BFT and new Tear mechanics make him more troiublesome than he used to be, I think Riot needs to start with the items that are making certain champions OP.

Darius needs a nerf to his Q, so he can't build almost pure tank and still do good AoE damage. Higher AD ratios lower base damage IMO. This is true in all modes, not just TT. He has a really powerful ulti, a really powerful Q, a built in sheen that slows and free pen. His kit lets him do damage for no reason at all. As powerful as his ulti is he doesn't need such a good kit.
Who counters him? Other than Kayle (who slaughters me as singed) and perhaps some other ranged champs, I'm generally able to safe-farm as singed. Then, mid-game, suddenly "I am Singed". Throw Kaye top against me, and I'll just go bottom instead. Throw 3 ranged against my team, and the rest of my team enjoys themselves (and I do as well, once I eventually get farm).

I don't find darius to do a lot of damage when built fulltank (on anything but his ult). A reasonable nerf (imo) would be just increasing the hemo stacks to get that ult scaling.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bierfaust

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luego View Post
Who counters him? Other than Kayle (who slaughters me as singed) and perhaps some other ranged champs, I'm generally able to safe-farm as singed. Then, mid-game, suddenly "I am Singed". Throw Kaye top against me, and I'll just go bottom instead. Throw 3 ranged against my team, and the rest of my team enjoys themselves (and I do as well, once I eventually get farm).

I don't find darius to do a lot of damage when built fulltank (on anything but his ult). A reasonable nerf (imo) would be just increasing the hemo stacks to get that ult scaling.
There is no counter to singed. The only decent counter (besides ignite which doesn't bother Singed or Sion in the slightest) to high hp regen champions is Darius because of his execute, but that assumes 2 very important things.

1. You can actually injure them enough to have the execute kill them.

2. You can actually catch them to use said execute.

You can easily kill Mundo, that's fine, good luck catching Singed. (Not to mention only idiots let them selves fall below 1/3 hp before they ult)

That doesn't even begin to cover the issues with Singed. 3 more off the top of my head that make him retardedly op are:
1. His poison doesn't have a scaling mana cost (it should be % total mana per second cost for the damage it does)
2. He gets hp from having mp
3. And his ratios are stupidly high for a tank, especially a highly mobile one.