Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[GAME] [Minor] Odd flashing orbs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paszkiewicz

01-04-2013

Description: There are flashing orbs on the map that can be seen through the fog of war, by all allies.

Example

http://imgur.com/nqR0r,G5IER

Repro - Not sure.

I'm sure one of them (where i was alone) was caused by talon using an ability on me. It stayed there the entire game.

Mr Strong Idiot

01-06-2013

I saw this too ingame. It is probably a Talon bug because i was fighting against a Talon in his Dragonblade skin and saw some orbs where he blink to.

So in short, this is a bug with Talon and his skins (Maybe Dragonblade skin, only) went you use an ability (Not sure which ability though i think it is the Cutthroat ability) on an enemy, it leaves behind an orb that can be seen by all champions. although the chances for an orb to appear seem to be random

Postal Doughnut

01-06-2013

Yeah, I had a dragonblade talon too!

Komeiji Koishi

01-06-2013

Could also possibly be one of Talon's items, like Ghostblade.

viperesque

01-09-2013

As far as I can tell, it is the Rake cast that leaves the orb. Repro from a game I just played:

Have a Talon on the opposing team.
Have Talon stand in a brush or similar location where he would be on your screen but is currently in fog.
Have Talon cast Rake.

NotBuzzJack

01-09-2013

It appears to occur when Talon uses Rake from the fog of war.

Komeiji Koishi

01-15-2013

As of the 1/14/13 patch this is no longer happening for me, can you guys confirm if this is fixed?