Fiora Extremely Examined

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagicShat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Basic Stats Of Fiora

HEALTH 450 (+85) ATTACK DAMAGE 54.5 (+3.2)
HEALTH REGEN. 6.3 (+0.8) ATTACK SPEED 0.672 (+3%)
MANA 220 (+40) ARMOR 15.5 (+3.5)
MANA REGEN. 7.25 (+0.5) MAGIC RES. 30 (+1.25)
RANGE 125 MOV. SPEED 325

Passive: Duelist
Fiora regenerates 7 + (Fiora's level) health over 6 seconds each time she deals physical damage. Striking champions will cause this effect to stack up to 4 times.

The Overall Opinion
This passive has extreme early game potential allowing her to heal 32 damage at level one(assuming she is attacking the enemy champion) plus another 4 per level with max stacks, allowing for great early game trades, but also can make her too dominant in early laning, however too weak in the late game at 100 hp total over 6 seconds

The Proposed Solution
My solution is that at levels 11 and 16 add 2 stacks to her passive, allowing double the health regen she currently has at end game from this passive, a heavy buff to this overly weak passive late game.(up to change)

Lunge
RANGE: 600 COOLDOWN: 16 / 14 / 12 / 10 / 8 COST: 60 mana

ACTIVE: Fiora dashes forward to strike her target, dealing physical damage. Fiora can perform the dash a second time within 4 seconds at no mana cost.
PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 40 / 65 / 90 / 115 / 140 (+ 60% bonus AD)
MAXIMUM PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 80 / 130 / 180 / 230 / 280 (+ 120% bonus AD)

The Overall Opinion
This skill is overall fine where it stands, i feel it should be able to be used as an escape so she isn't such an all or nothing champion (one dash only)

Riposte
COOLDOWN: 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 COST: 45 mana

PASSIVE: Fiora's attack damage is increased.
BONUS ATTACK DAMAGE: 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 35
ACTIVE: Fiora parries the next basic attack within 1.5 seconds and damages the attacker. Works against champions, monsters, and large minions.
MAGIC DAMAGE: 60 / 110 / 160 / 210 / 260 (+ 100% AP)

The Overall Opinion
This skill, an overly weak and extremely strong skill at the same time, for the bonus ad makes it possible to grab tankier items and still keep up with or even surpass the ad of the early game top bruisers, however the active is a relatively low damage and blocks a single attack with no benefit towards end game.

The Proposed Solution
Instead of this skill having an actual passive, put the passive onto the active on successful parry, a 8 second ad buff at an increased 15 damage, starting at 30 / 35/ 40/ 45 / 50. This allows Fiora to gain damage for the skill being used properly instead of as just a permanent ad buff and along with the scaling issue of this skill, instead of it being a 100% ap scaling (we all know this is fairly troll) make it 35% of the attackers ad(excluding chance of critical strike) reflected to the attacker.

Burst of Speed
COOLDOWN: 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 COST: 55 mana

ACTIVE: Fiora gains additional attack speed for 3 seconds. Each basic attack or Lunge she lands during this time increases her movement speed for 3 seconds, stacking up to 3 times.
Killing a champion refreshes the cooldown on Burst of Speed. Assists reduce the cooldown by half of the base amount.
BONUS ATTACK SPEED: 60% / 75% / 90% / 105% / 120%
BONUS MOVEMENT SPEED: 7% / 9% / 11% / 13% / 15%

The Overall Opinion
The bonus attack speed of this skill is overall ridiculous but really short at 120% this towers over yi's ulti and refreshes on kill or assist, however the bonus movement speed seems rather lacking for the fact she has no escape.

The Proposed Solution
This skill needs a nerf on the attack speed; capping at 90% but buff the movement speed to 20% at max level allowing decent follow ups on attacks and better retreats.

Blade Waltz
RANGE: 400 COOLDOWN: 130 / 120 / 110 COST: 100 mana

ACTIVE: Fiora dashes around the battlefield—becoming untargetable in the process—damaging random enemy champion(s) 5 times. Successive hits against the same target deal 25% damage. The first and last attack will be against the same target. Each strike applies on-hit effects.
PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 160 / 330 / 500 (+ 120% bonus AD)
MAXIMUM SINGLE-TARGET DAMAGE: 320 / 660 / 1000 (+ 240% bonus AD)

The Overall Opinion
This skill is strange, an ulti that procs on hit effects, makes you untargetable, and deals massive damage all at the same time. This is the essential to the tiamat fiora build which decimates in team fights but is an all or nothing ability.

The Proposed Solution
This skill should not be able to hit one champion 5 times in a row, cap it to 3 for a solo champion, then remove this skills ability to proc any effect. But reduce the cooldown on this skill by 20 seconds

Nea De Penserhir

11-13-2012

You want to nerf one of the most useless champions in the game.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-13-2012

So much extreme examination and you seem to have forgotten her cupsize... o 3o no cool points for you bro

Tsabras

11-13-2012

You are seriously nerfing Fiora...

To argue some of your points:
-Her passive loses her more HP from minion aggro damage than it gives her at level 1. It has zero presence mid-late game.
-Her AS buff is completely fine for Melee FYI (especially since she's a carry). Elise has 140% AS buff and Eve also has a 120% AS buff.
-Her ult is her only saving grace, it's complete garbage though in that it's the most inconsistent ability in the game. As good as it is, it depends on having half retarded enemies that don't know the 100 ways you can easily stop the ult. It's also the only thing she'll be able to do before instantly dying.
-Tiamats isn't viable. You could go 5-0 in lane but if you build tiamats you'll still lose lane. Also it once again requires you enemies to be retarded and clump up together.

Conclusion: Fiora is a weak champion that's only viable in low ELO like Master Yi. She's incredibly inconsistent and far to fragile and easy to counter to have any viability. Your proposed changes bring her down 10 levels from that and make her probably the worst in the game.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-13-2012

I actually dislike all the proposed changes.

The sum of all her earlygame passives is actually a free dorans blade I noticed, and I am highly amused by this. As for lategame application, I think it is lacking but I don't just want to make it more powerful. I would like something more flavourful to be added as a bonus.

for example, for each stack fiora deals a small additional amount of true damage based off the opponents max hp. I think it's fitting for her character.

Another easier to swallow example, cuz true damage makes people **** themselves, at 4 stacks fiora ignores unit collision and damage to her is reduced by 4%

Riposte
the passive is useful against minions and good for farming especially when you have to farm as a melee champ. Lets keep it that way. Also this is a really strong ability anyways. I would like if it blocked a bit more things though. Not everything just alot of things. I lol'd when I used this on a rengar once during his Q.

Her E
This is fine, its cooldown is just too long. She's a balls deep carry with a persuit ability. Fiora doesnt need escapes, what she needs is a suitable tank

The ult.
I love this ult but you tend to get stuck in places as a result of using it. In the end of the ult you have full stacks of the passive. I would like if this passive supported fiora in the middle of a pack of enemies somehow

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

To her passive; Increasing the stack cap will not buff her passive enough to be worth it, especially since it only builds stacks on champions. That passive PERIOD is garbage.

To her Q; I'd agree if she was viable, this skill is functional for what she needs.

To her W; her AD steroid is horribly weak. Making it only activate when she parries would be a huge nerf, particularly when she's fighting against mages. The bonus AD isn't enough for her to forgo damage near as well as you'd think.

To her E; the move speed only builds on champion tags, and the bonus AS lasts 3 seconds. It's a burst steroid, easily negated by any CC, even slows. If you slow her and just walk away, she can't abuse it.

To her R; the rest of her kit is horrible right now. Even her ultimate isn't very good; yeah, in the best case scenario it's strong, but then again so is Darius' ultimate (or anyone else's for that matter).

ScarletÆ’Acacia

11-13-2012

In my opinion, i play Fiora btw, we should focus on her built instead of her skills. cause if she only grabs ad items, she'll be squishy; and if she tries to get some health, she will have little damage. By now, i've found a way of built for her so she is a half tank or something tanky. Above all, she is balanced because of this.

as Desolator

11-13-2012

shes good how she is

MagicShat

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsabras View Post
You are seriously nerfing Fiora...

To argue some of your points:
-Her passive loses her more HP from minion aggro damage than it gives her at level 1. It has zero presence mid-late game.
-Her AS buff is completely fine for Melee FYI (especially since she's a carry). Elise has 140% AS buff and Eve also has a 120% AS buff.
-Her ult is her only saving grace, it's complete garbage though in that it's the most inconsistent ability in the game. As good as it is, it depends on having half retarded enemies that don't know the 100 ways you can easily stop the ult. It's also the only thing she'll be able to do before instantly dying.
-Tiamats isn't viable. You could go 5-0 in lane but if you build tiamats you'll still lose lane. Also it once again requires you enemies to be retarded and clump up together.

Conclusion: Fiora is a weak champion that's only viable in low ELO like Master Yi. She's incredibly inconsistent and far to fragile and easy to counter to have any viability. Your proposed changes bring her down 10 levels from that and make her probably the worst in the game.
your quote is invalid if you talk about elo and don't even play ranked -_-
you are also comparing her to two champions played ap

Jamaree

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicShat View Post
your quote is invalid if you talk about elo and don't even play ranked -_-
you are also comparing her to two champions played ap
He is only played AP because of his AP ratios, his ultimate and E go to waste playing him AP and honestly end game AD is a far more viable option for how much DPS he can throw out and how fast.