Why is Darius a problem?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakojan

01-04-2013

I'm not trying to brag, but I've never really had a problem with Darius. Maybe its because I play Evelynn and she ****s on people who don't have escapes, but I usually see Darius as food instead of a problem.

She

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

is refreshable true damage not a problem to you? o.o

Drakojan

01-04-2013

It doesn't do anything if you know to shut him down before six. And you shouldn't let him get you that low, you fight him on your terms, after poking him to like 3/4 or half health.

Turn2

01-04-2013

Bullies lane from level 2 on. Great basestats and great abilities too. AoE pull.

FreeGothitelle

01-04-2013

Refreshable true damage is annoying, but for it to refresh darius has to get the kill, which overall will end up starving the rest of his team (especially the adc/apc of their team).
Plus he's easy to shut down early, he auto pushes whenever you trade with him, has no sustain, and he's extremely susceptible to ganks.

Sure he's good once he's in a fight, that's what he's designed for, he has no way to disengage though, which balances him out somewhat.

I guess the main problem on TT is that 3 champs are a lot easier to tank than 5 champs, but I don't think darius specifically benefits from this compared to other bruisers, darius just gets a tonne of hate in general.

Lachrimae

01-05-2013

If darius is played right, then he'll turn the tide level 6~10, unless he fed you more than 6 kills, I'd say.

But yeah, eve is a champ that can mess with him enough in the beginning. Edit: Her ult can fak his refresh, too. Makes sense.

scazzaf

01-05-2013

I agree with OP, darius really isn't a problem.
My team actually leaves him open to bait people into picking him, haven't lost to one yet.

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Now Singed with Darius and Xin Zhao, that's sorta a big problem.

pig of denmark

01-05-2013

Darius is only a problem for people who dont know how to play TT(aka play as a team)

Nerdsinc

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig of denmark View Post
Darius is only a problem for people who dont know how to play TT(aka play as a team)
This. But normals is pretty much a pingfest OMGWHYDIDYOUGOINSCRUB in TT anyway. I seldom get teams who co-operate. Perhaps it's just my low ELO or my incompetence in the LoL playing field...