January MCCC - There Will Come Soft Rains

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscureClockwork View Post
fine, becuase the champ was made a week ago, so it should fit in the registration period, ill let it slide
post it here

I can let it go too, but next time maybe we should specify that all creations must be made after mccc begins

Sigismund

01-15-2013

I've updated Khawlah's Lore, and made some tweaks to her abilities (page 4).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
I can let it go too, but next time maybe we should specify that all creations must be made after mccc begins
I'm pretty sure that he made his champion after this month's requirements were posted. Both his champion thread's timestamp, and his own posts seem to imply that the champion was made to match January's MCCC.

DryRun

01-15-2013

@ Moby and Sigismund,

Thanks for allowing my champion in again. Just to note this champion was made for the MCCC, the post was created after the contest was announced, i just didnt make the connection to post on this thread -palms forehead - as soon as a saw a contest with end of the world, i went straight for a Fremen.
By the way, these contest are a great idea, i dont know why i didnt try one before. Keep up the good work council!

Sigismund

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DryRun View Post
@ Moby and Sigismund,

Thanks for allowing my champion in again. Just to note this champion was made for the MCCC, the post was created after the contest was announced, i just didnt make the connection to post on this thread -palms forehead - as soon as a saw a contest with end of the world, i went straight for a Fremen.
By the way, these contest are a great idea, i dont know why i didnt try one before. Keep up the good work council!
I appreciate the thanks, but I'm neither a judge for the MCCC, or a member of the council. I just wanted to toss in my two cents because I remembered seeing you entry pop up a day or so after the contest had been posted.
ObscureClockwork has done a pretty good job with the last few MCCCs, and Moby helped out with the last one, so I'd direct your thanks in their direction :P

ObscureClockwork

01-15-2013

well thx moby and sigismund for clearing things up
can't wait till prelims

Moby the White

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscureClockwork View Post
well thx moby and sigismund for clearing things up
can't wait till prelims
I CAN!!

Must!! Acquire!! Pokemons!!

Fungusfingers

01-16-2013

Updated Spencer's lore.

Flintlock

01-16-2013

Added Lore, Quotes and a Challenge Requirements section to Elaruss, added more to his overview and tweaked his kit slightly.

Sulfuric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Added lore for Reginald (page 3)

ChristoFurocious

01-17-2013

added lore to jethro on page 2.... sorry it's so late I've been kinda busy and then for somereason couldn't post the last couple of days.