(Concept) Ignacio: El Matador De Toros

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dmitri212

09-20-2012

Ok so this took me a while to come up with this idea, so don't hate...to hard :P. I am not an artist whatsoever so if any of you are willing, can you please draw up a sketch and put it up here. Thank you

So Ignacio is meant to be played as a Tanky Bruiser...that is why you will see some high AD ratios in his skills. Also he is a mana-less champion..I just do not see any reason why a Matador would have to relay on mana to do physical moves.

Lore: Ignacio had a modest life growing up in Valora. His father was a famous matador and would preform regularly in the Demacian Colosseum. Ignacio longed to one day be a famous matador like his father, but alas he did not have the physical body to do so. you see he was scrawny and weaker than the other matadors in training, so he was never given the chance. Now since he was the Matadors son they couldn't just leave him behind, so they trained him to be a Rodeo Clown. He was fine with this, for now, but he was still striving to be the best....but he needed some help.

We now get to the part of the story where Ignacio meets his Teacher and his best friend...Alistar. Once a year Demacia holds a contest between the Matadors and the Minotaur. They would fight till there was only one Man or Bull left standing. This was a friendly yet fierce battle between the two groups. Alistar would come with his father as would Ignacio. They quickly became friends and Alistar began to teach him the way of the Matador. They worked 5 hours a day 7days a week strengthening his muscles and working up his agility. Alistar even taught him his favorite combo....Headbutt-pulverize. Alistar and Ignacio quickly became the best of friends....that is until one day when he went missing.

Ignacio searched every where for him, but he couldnt find any sign of him anywhere.....he was about to give up hope until he met a little servant girl named Ayelia. She told him of a great beast who was forced to battle Noxian gladiators for the entertainment of Noxian leaders. He then devised a plan where he would enter the arena and challenge the beast. Ayelia told Alistar about the plan, and he was thrilled and agreed with it.Once in the arena the two reeked havoc and bolted out of there.

Alistar went straight to enroll in the Demacian army while Ignacio went to become the best Matador in Demacia....but he vowed to join the army and help Alistar exact his revenge once he completed his task.

Today is that day

Sooooo what do you guys think of the lore......I thought I did pretty well.....any critiques to be made?

Abilities:

Q: Muleta and Estoque (Cape and Sword) or Faena"~~Cool down 8/8/7/7/6
Ignasio readies his cape for 1/1/2/2/3 seconds. If he is hit (probably with a melee attack, because I think it would be cheap to dodge ults like karthus or ashes ult) within this time he doges and hits for 100/120/140/170+(85% of AD). If the cape is readied he cannot attack, and his movement speed is slowed by 20/20/15/15/10%

Lore (Idea) behind the Q ability.
Well I am pretty sure it is well known that Matadors use their capes to taunt bulls and dodge their attack. Also after they dodge they would usually try to stab them between the shoulder blades and into the heart, this is why I choose this as his main damage dealing ability. I did not make a taunt part of this ability because I thought it would be too cheap for him to have two cc abilities.

W:Take Down~~Cooldown 16/15/13/11/9
Ignacio dashes forward 500 units dealing 50/80/100/130/150+(60% of AD) damage to anything he collides with. If he hits minions he pushes them out of the way and keeps going until he reaches the end of his path or collides with an enemy champion. If he collides with an enemy champion he tackles the enemy to the ground causing a stun for .5/.9/1.3/1.6/2 seconds

Lore (Idea) behind the W ability.
Ignacio Would practice this move after Alistar showed him the combo. After years of perfecting it, he was able to put into one swift move. This would be his gap-closer and cc. I found that in order to be a good bruiser you need some sort of gap-closer and cc (Riven, Xin, Hecarim, Rengar, Jax.) and I thought this Idea would be a cool one. to give you an idea how long 500 units is, it is between Alistars headbutt and Graves' quickdraw.

E: Clowning Around~~Cool Down15/13/11/9/8
Using his Rodeo Clown experiences he infuriates an enemy champion. Any champion effected by this attack becomes enraged. Enraged champs gain 20% attack speed, but only lands a hit every 4th attack. (Almost like a blind...only not) this lasts for 2/3/3/4/4 seconds

Lore (Idea) behind the E ability.
Rodeo Clowns would try to distract bulls if the actual Matador or bull rider gets hurt or falls off. Again, I did not want to make him have too much cc so I did not make this a taunt. I made it so the enemy champion would have increased attack speed pretty much for the looks of it. it should not really effect the damage dealt in the 4 second time period since the enemy will only be able to land 1 or 2 hits before the effect wears off anyways.

R: Running of the Bulls~~Cool Down 140/120/100
Ignacio calls upon 7 Bulls to run in a straight line for 1000 units (Same size as Hecarims ult) dealing 100/250/400+(40% of AD) damage to all enemy or neutral units hit. If an enemy that is hit by this spell has less than 50% health (to weak to withstand the bulls) they get trampled (stunned/rooted). If they have over 50% health (strong enough to withstand the Bulls) they get pushed back to the end of the bulls trail. SN

Lore (Idea) behind the R ability.
Running of the Bulls is an event that happens every year in Spain. The strong would show off their bravery by running in front of the bull some of them get trampled while most just get pushed out of the way. I think this a very neat idea, it can be extremely helpful in team fights while still be a good ult to use if you are trying to save one friendly unit. but on the other hand, I can see this being OP... so I am still not sure if I want it to do that much damage, and I am not sure if it would push champions over walls, or would it just stop pushing them if they reached one.

Passive: Will of the Matador
For every 15% health he is missing he gains 5/8/12 bonus armor and magic resist

Lore (Idea) behind the passive
Matadors are used to getting thrown around and beat up, but they always get back up and keep fighting. The bonus might be to much for a passive, I am still not quite sure.

Stats
Damage 53 (+2..8 / per level)
Health 445 (+80 / per level)
Mana 0 (+0 / per level)
Move Speed 340
Armor 17 (+3.8 / per level)
Magic Resist 32 (+1.5 / per level)
Health Regen 7 (+1 / per level)
Mana Regen 0 (+0 / per level)

Well I am now off to bed. Please tell me what you think and give me a thumbs up if you like it

Dmitri212

09-20-2012

~~Bump after edit

Dmitri212

09-21-2012

~~Bump after being sad that not a single soul has posted on it.

Dmitri212

09-21-2012

~~After school bump

Dmitri212

09-21-2012

~~ upset bump

Dmitri212

09-23-2012

~~final bump

Don Vu

02-02-2013

pssst I heard that Ignacio was a big ****** in real life. He likes to suck his own **** and has 5 dads.