Have AMA's gone the way of the JoJ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baron Bodacious

01-04-2013

I don't remember seeing one about Vi OR Nami.

Was it a Reddit only thing (I don't really use it... at all)?

Or did they scrap AMA's in order to bring us "higher quality" lore as well?

FoxxyThunderTits

01-04-2013

They still have AMAs. I just think it's Rito's way of saying, we still care about lore but it's just ideas we have right now.

Cerubois

01-04-2013

I don't think there was any, otherwise we probably would have gotten a link from someone who does go on reddit more frequently.

In other words... we're losing even more. -.-

NecroticBinder

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
I don't think there was any, otherwise we probably would have gotten a link from someone who does go on reddit more frequently.

In other words... we're losing even more. -.-
I know, it must be so terrible to have to actually write lore and not create vague ideas with no explanation behind them that they had to stop doing AMAs.

Hm, lets see, there is a champion around every three weeks. I'll give them some credit and uses Vi's for the average, this means they only have to write about a paragraph and a half a week. About. That is the only requirement one person would have to do.

Now then! This leaves two other people at least, and so far all we've got to show for it is the altars with vague references and hints.

So... where is all of this work going into? I'd like to know because we've not seen a bit more then that. No communication, nothing. If they were killing the lore, why not come out and say it?

It's not that I believe Riot is hard at work trying to write up competent lore with all this free time they have, but something doesn't add up. Perhaps they are just that incompetent that their lore writers get to sit around all day and do almost nothing? Or... they work all day to produce so little towards the lore? At this point I'm not sure but felt like it needed to be stated.

Arcane Azmadi

01-04-2013

AMAs are related to Lore. So obviously they don't exist any more.

There is no lore.

themaddscientist

01-05-2013

Perhaps there is something going on that requires more from the programmers than the writers themselves? I know that is what's holding up pre- and post-game chat in the Tribunal because the programmers haven't implemented it yet. I hope they are actually trying to further the lore, even if we won't know it for another month or two.