Just had my first full zero deaths game on Dom.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarthorn

01-04-2013

Does it ever get tense!

I tend to main Zyra on SR so thought I'd take her for a spin on Dominion, just played like I normally would, when it got to a certain point and I heard "Legendary" (something I'm not used to hearing as I tend to play her in a supportive role) it felt like I had to have eyes everywhere, like their entire team was out to end the streak.

When the game finally ended, sigh of relief and happy, first time I've ever gone through an entire game of Dominion without dying once (yes I've done it before but they were one sided 4 v 5 matches which I wouldn't really count) and it was an absolute blast!

Kiddalee

01-04-2013

Good job! I need to start dying less.

Arial

01-04-2013

Good job~

While I certainly wish *more* people would try and die less, I usually find a point in each game where staying and dying (GLORIOUSLY) ensures the point cap for my team instead of say, "omg I'm going to die BBBBBBBB"

Alas, I'm only just now coming back to play some dom now and then and not dying never happens anymore :<

DSpyder

01-04-2013

If your not dieing, you're not trying.

Zarthorn

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSpyder View Post
If your not dieing, you're not trying.
I was with my team the whole time, adjusting my position when neccessary, making sure we kept hold of top, the only time I really backed was when low hp after the enemy team had been repelled from the point.

Edit: Yes I came close to death several times, but always edged them because my thorn spitters would finish them off before they could land a final blow.

JamesLeBoss

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarthorn View Post
I was with my team the whole time, adjusting my position when neccessary, making sure we kept hold of top, the only time I really backed was when low hp after the enemy team had been repelled from the point.

Edit: Yes I came close to death several times, but always edged them because my thorn spitters would finish them off before they could land a final blow.
Relax, he's joking.

DSpyder

01-04-2013

^

Kahriel

01-04-2013

my first one was with a tanky oriana build. such a fun build for her on dom

FeanorAlmighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

That's why Revive is useless, I never die!