@riot why you nerf lee?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

i have bad wifi

01-04-2013

Why? He's a complete skill champion and he has horrible late game. If you gonna nerf lee i demand you nerf ezreal as well. If you nerf lee because he was a safe/strong pick then nerf ezreal 50% picked its incredible. I dont mean ezreal's e i mean his cd reduction to .5 and his q cost more mana or something it doesnt have to be his e

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by i have bad wifi View Post
Why? He's a complete skill champion and he has horrible late game. If you gonna nerf lee i demand you nerf ezreal as well. If you nerf lee because he was a safe/strong pick then nerf ezreal 50% picked its incredible. I dont mean ezreal's e i mean his cd reduction to .5 and his q cost more mana or something it doesnt have to be his e
didnt read all of it but I believe what you are saying was true at the end of season 2. Lots of changes have taken place since

Vencu

01-04-2013

the nerfs aren't even bad, lee will still be an excellent pick and will hardly notice them

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

It's not a bad nerf. The jungle getting its eyeteeth removed will help him more than the nerf hurts him too. He really is being nerfed for being a strong, safe pick though because "safe" picks shouldn't be the outright "strong" ones. Reason certain often picked champs are periodically nerfed.

Arotisan3

01-05-2013

Can someone link me to this nerf? Is it recent? Or, when is it upcoming?