Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shadow prince malz, needs to have golden spells

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sexybobolonie

01-04-2013

UPVOTE AND COMMENT

Title says it all short and sweet. I love the shadow prince malz skin. It looks fantastic! But the only thing stopping me from buying the skin is that his spells do not change colors, and his minion is not gold. The slash art looks like his spells are gold, everything about the skin looks golden. I know it is a very simple pallet swap to change this, so why not!? If we can get 2000 up votes, we can make it happen! Lets do it people! Lets help make league a better game, one vote at a time! and please please do come back and repost to keep this post high on the forum!

I know this can get more love. IT is a simple change. I know the community would benefit. I see all kinds of ridiculous posts about more IP, free RP, Trolls, and All kinda of bull **** that is receiving thousands of upvotes and attention. Which is only progressing the Bull ****! In this thread I, as well as those who have supported the idea so far, are trying to add to the game effectively that cant hurt anyone.

Started a little game on the tread, play telephone, change only one word of the post above you!

Quote:
Randomocity132:
It's a cool idea, but as an avid Malzahar player, I've gotta ask:
Why this skin over his others? What would Overlord and Djinn and my Vizier's particles change to?
If we're not talking about those 3, tell me why Shadow Prince deserves it but they don't.

As far as the minion turning gold, I think that's an excellent idea, considering they've already played around with minion coloring before, and they should extend that to all his other skins. But particles seem like a lot of work.

overlord is still very purple and generally ok. Djinn could go blue. i could see it. and i do agree Viziers would look nice with some red.
I am more focused on the gold because there is a theme of golden skins in league. Varius, Syndra, im sure there is someone i am forgetting.

Quote:
General Stinky:
riot plz. i will throw all my moneyz at the screen

Dont get much more direct then this!

Edit: Here is a baseline picture of the spells
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=590873&stc=1&d=1357928388

Update: 50 votes! it is beginning!
Update 2: 70 upvotes! come up! up! and away!
Update 3: over 100! it is a good start friends! we can do better i know it!!!
Update 4: Hit 150! we are moving, a bit slow but it is happening. A single Riot member post can really make or break this post.
Update 5: Passed the 200 mark! YAY lets hit the gas and get up to 2000 people! let Riot hear us!
Update 6: 250! rock um sock um!
Update 7: 300, we are losing so momentum! lets skyrocket here! come on!
Update 8: 400! WOOT! almost a 4th of the way to the goal. I know some people are skeptical, and others are extremely excited, I think this can work. I really do.
Update 9: 500! a forth, we can skyrock this folks! lets ROCK

Sexybobolonie

01-05-2013

Bump

Nerd Bird

01-05-2013

I concur

Sexybobolonie

01-06-2013

Lets keep it up! Top of the forum!

PabloConQueso

01-06-2013

bump because that would make the skin perfect

DarkLiquidDeath

01-06-2013

Riot won't change it, sorry.

JesusPwns0926

01-06-2013

Quote:
DarkLiquidDeath:
Riot won't change it, sorry.

Doesnt hurt to try.

it happened with both of Xerath's release skins.

And Haunting Nocturne

Hal Jordan

01-06-2013

Quote:
darkliquiddeath:
riot won't change it, sorry.

breaking news
darkliquiddeath now works for riot and represents them and their opinions

Sexybobolonie

01-07-2013

Quote:
ChaoticFinal:
breaking news
darkliquiddeath now works for riot and represents them and their opinions

Hey now. I may disagree with him, but we don't need any hate, this is a positive post! If they don't change it, that will be sad, but as was posted, it has happened in the past, we justness enough attentions! 2000+ up votes is a start!

Sexybobolonie

01-09-2013

Keep it alive! Don't just up vote, bump it to keep it in the tip of the forums