Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Random ban until the year 2222.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deadly Toaster

Senior Recruiter

01-04-2013

Hello fellow Summoners and Riot! Today when going onto my email I got a noticifaction from Riot stating I got a ban until November 14th, 2222. I got issued the ban yesterday, when I wasn't even online yesterday!
All aside, I do not consider myself a toxic, or too negative player. I like to have fun and talk a lot, and consider myself friendly, unless people tick me off, but hey, everyone gets ticked off!
Anyways I submitted a ticket roughly 10 hours ago and have not gotten a response yet and was wondering if Riot could give me some indicators as to what I did wrong, or if this is a bug/glitch in the system?
I heard about a bug in the system about unavailable funds after buying RP, but I rule that out as I have bought/sold over $10,000 worth in goods.
Thank you everyone for reading this and I hope Riot reads this and will guide me! Also, I prefer blunt honesty from Riot staff, so please don't sugar coat my random ban if it is because of my behaviour!

Thanks -
Deadly Toaster

SIams Dunkley

01-04-2013

Hahaha.

Axil

Recruiter

01-04-2013

You don't randomly get permabanned...

Deadly Toaster

Senior Recruiter

01-05-2013

Sorry, but it states my account is suspended, not banned.
I'd love to see some tribunal reports/logs on my behaviour.

Deadly Toaster

Senior Recruiter

01-05-2013

Quote:
LixaLollipop:
You don't randomly get permabanned...

Also, it comes off as random as I have never gotten banned/suspended :/

Daltonvbjr

01-05-2013

Quote:
deadly toaster:
hello fellow summoners and riot! Today when going onto my email i got a noticifaction from riot stating i got a ban until november 14th, 2222. I got issued the ban yesterday, when i wasn't even online yesterday!
All aside, i do not consider myself a toxic, or too negative player. I like to have fun and talk a lot, and consider myself friendly, unless people tick me off, but hey, everyone gets ticked off!
Anyways i submitted a ticket roughly 10 hours ago and have not gotten a response yet and was wondering if riot could give me some indicators as to what i did wrong, or if this is a bug/glitch in the system?
I heard about a bug in the system about unavailable funds after buying rp, but i rule that out as i have bought/sold over $10,000 worth in goods.
Thank you everyone for reading this and i hope riot reads this and will guide me! Also, i prefer blunt honesty from riot staff, so please don't sugar coat my random ban if it is because of my behaviour!

Thanks -
deadly toaster

hahahhahahaha!!!

Dave596

01-05-2013

my account got banned because of some chargeback they said in a email it was aa warning but my account is banned in November 14, 2222

Deadly Toaster

Senior Recruiter

01-06-2013

Quote:
Dave596:
my account got banned because of some chargeback they said in a email it was aa warning but my account is banned in November 14, 2222

Yep, thats the exact date I'm banned until also! I never got an e-mail saying it was from chargebacks, and I never got a Tribunal Reform Card. I'm submitted 3 tickets so far and haven't gotten a single reply.