Random ban until the year 2222.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deadly Toaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

01-04-2013

Hello fellow Summoners and Riot! Today when going onto my email I got a noticifaction from Riot stating I got a ban until November 14th, 2222. I got issued the ban yesterday, when I wasn't even online yesterday!
All aside, I do not consider myself a toxic, or too negative player. I like to have fun and talk a lot, and consider myself friendly, unless people tick me off, but hey, everyone gets ticked off!
Anyways I submitted a ticket roughly 10 hours ago and have not gotten a response yet and was wondering if Riot could give me some indicators as to what I did wrong, or if this is a bug/glitch in the system?
I heard about a bug in the system about unavailable funds after buying RP, but I rule that out as I have bought/sold over $10,000 worth in goods.
Thank you everyone for reading this and I hope Riot reads this and will guide me! Also, I prefer blunt honesty from Riot staff, so please don't sugar coat my random ban if it is because of my behaviour!

Thanks -
Deadly Toaster

SIams Dunkley

01-04-2013

Hahaha.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

You don't randomly get permabanned...

Deadly Toaster

Senior Recruiter

01-05-2013

Sorry, but it states my account is suspended, not banned.
I'd love to see some tribunal reports/logs on my behaviour.

Deadly Toaster

Senior Recruiter

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
You don't randomly get permabanned...
Also, it comes off as random as I have never gotten banned/suspended :/

Daltonvbjr

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadly toaster View Post
hello fellow summoners and riot! Today when going onto my email i got a noticifaction from riot stating i got a ban until november 14th, 2222. I got issued the ban yesterday, when i wasn't even online yesterday!
All aside, i do not consider myself a toxic, or too negative player. I like to have fun and talk a lot, and consider myself friendly, unless people tick me off, but hey, everyone gets ticked off!
Anyways i submitted a ticket roughly 10 hours ago and have not gotten a response yet and was wondering if riot could give me some indicators as to what i did wrong, or if this is a bug/glitch in the system?
I heard about a bug in the system about unavailable funds after buying rp, but i rule that out as i have bought/sold over $10,000 worth in goods.
Thank you everyone for reading this and i hope riot reads this and will guide me! Also, i prefer blunt honesty from riot staff, so please don't sugar coat my random ban if it is because of my behaviour!

Thanks -
deadly toaster
hahahhahahaha!!!

Dave596

01-05-2013

my account got banned because of some chargeback they said in a email it was aa warning but my account is banned in November 14, 2222

Deadly Toaster

Senior Recruiter

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave596 View Post
my account got banned because of some chargeback they said in a email it was aa warning but my account is banned in November 14, 2222
Yep, thats the exact date I'm banned until also! I never got an e-mail saying it was from chargebacks, and I never got a Tribunal Reform Card. I'm submitted 3 tickets so far and haven't gotten a single reply.