WARNING! Fantasy lore inside. BYO tin foil hat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wheazle

01-04-2013

Vi is daughter of Victor! This would explain her name and her awesome steam punk look. But who is the mother? Cass! In Cass's lore they explain that she sleeps with important men to learn secrets... Secrets about the glorious revolution i say. This happens while Viktor is still mostly man and Cass has legs (lol). So what does the spy Cass do, she does not want to kill the child but she can not bring it back to Noxus? She names the child Vi and gives the child up to the kind natured Yordles in Piltover. Then the story can pick up from there.
Demaci
Oh and if there was ever a love interest for Vi I'd say renagade Talon would be the best fit. NEVER Jayce.

Let me know what you think, or expand on the idea. I'm not a good writer but if we have any Fan Fiction like this I'd give it a read.

Heiligkrieger

01-04-2013

It is settled. LET THE SHIPS SAIL!

DragonStryker

01-04-2013

So Vi is part human part snake part machine
Seems legit

NinjaCÅT

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonStryker View Post
Seems legit
TBH that explains alot

Wheazle

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonStryker View Post
Seems legit
Viktor and Cass were human once, as I explained earlier.

Yma Sumac

01-04-2013

only if you agree that the shadow isles is secretly Brazil

SlithMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yma Sumac View Post
only if you agree that the shadow isles is secretly Brazil
I laughed harder than I should have

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheazle View Post
Vi is daughter of Victor! This would explain her name and her awesome steam punk look. But who is the mother? Cass! In Cass's lore they explain that she sleeps with important men to learn secrets... Secrets about the glorious revolution i say. This happens while Viktor is still mostly man and Cass has legs (lol). So what does the spy Cass do, she does not want to kill the child but she can not bring it back to Demacia? She names the child Vi and gives the child up to the kind natured Yordles in Piltover. Then the story can pick up from there.

Oh and if there was ever a love interest for Vi I'd say renagade Talon would be the best fit. NEVER Jayce.

Let me know what you think, or expand on the idea. I'm not a good writer but if we have any Fan Fiction like this I'd give it a read.
What? She's noxian.

GangsterJawa

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheazle View Post
So what does the spy Cass do, she does not want to kill the child but she can not bring it back to Demacia?
Why the eff would she take it back to Demacia?

Also, I have a strange feeling that being pregnant would put a damper on spying abilities for around 9 months, and questions would probably be asked. But then again she's the High General's daughter so I don't suppose she gives a ****.

Mayobe

01-04-2013

Piltover is not run by yordles. It's Runeterra's melting pot.

Also, I think Vi should have a hidden passive that makes her attacks against Jayce always strike him in the groin, causing 10 second stuns. If she kills him then she should auto-taunt, "****ING SQUARE!"