So tell me the colours of the different ribbons.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asympt0tes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyrewd View Post
Is there a certain level you need to be first before you can get one?
Nope. You can get a ribbon at any level.

Xerocool

Recruiter

02-08-2013

I've had all four, but I messed up and got reported, I lost all my honors as usual, but can I get them again? When I got the yellow band I had red but unlocked blue and green at the same time, is there anyway I'll be able to get them back? And I want that elusive purple band just so I can do an AMA on reddit ,_, riot pls, haha, kidding. But really, can I ever get bands again?

The Itis

02-11-2013

I got the notification for mentor (blue) but I still display a yellow ribbon.

Is the yellow the highest one that accounts for all the others?

PikaRioCed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Nope.
And those numbers are just that, numbers. What really counts is their weight. Yep, certain "Friendly" (for example) votes are better than others. A simple example: a honor by a friend is worth a lot less than one by a perfect stranger.

Greevès

05-13-2013

YELLOW or BLUE crest is supposed to be the rarest?

WHY Does my YELLOW display when I have earned the PURPLE ? (Isn't Purple the best/most rare)

I see many yellows (and reds and greens) and only ever saw one purple and i just got mentor (purple/blue) animation after having leadership (yellow) for ages but my leadership still displays and mentor is way more rare as i have only ever seen it once yet my less rare yellow leadership crest still displays

Lyte Please help PLEASE!

I have searched all through the forums looking for answers and it seems many others have the same questions and issue

AsthislainX

05-13-2013

You get the rarest crest. If you got both blue and yellow and you continue to display the yellow one, then it's because the yellow is rarer than the blue.

forresto

05-15-2013

The key to getting honor is to talk with your allies and enemies, and engage them in friendly conversation. obviously people wont like it if youre not playing as a result, but if you can do that and play then they will often honor you at the end of the game. people also honor people who dont feed or get a lot of kills or otherwise have a high positive impact on the game. It's kindve like getting tips after serving a customer.

HardProduction3

06-17-2013

I have got ALL of those ribbons during the time I played this game.

I started with the green one.

Later on I got the red one and after that I got the yellow one.

But now, suddently it turned to the blue one after like 3 days without playing games. Is that because of inactivity for 3 days or is that because of anything else? Please explain for me, any staff here?

Sluiceway

06-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
[Red] Crest of Honor - Honorable Opponent
[Yellow] Crest of Honor - Great Leader
[Green] Crest of Honor - Great Teammate
[Blue] Crest of Honor - Great Mentor

I am still unclear as to how the honor system assigns ribbons, or how players distribute honor, though I have seen is explained enough times. What I don't get is I began with a yellow ribbon, and just recently saw my ribbon switch to blue, except I actively avoid leading the team and never pass on tips to other players as I am not in a position to comment on how others play their champions. I am proud to display the ribbons I have earned, but I try to be a stable (opposed to stand out) player and keep my lane safely pushed as part of a foundation for the playmakers on the team.

Regarding the helpful and friendly honors, I hope to see them available for opponents as well as teammates. I am just starting to learn to jungle and I hit up enemy junglers for advice at the end of games, and I would like to correctly honor the players who answer and guide me for their help instead of just giving them an honorable opponent.