So tell me the colours of the different ribbons.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Of Death View Post
On my old acc in the EU (before I switched to NA servers) I had every single "ribbon".

Red = Honorable opponent

Blue = Great Mentor (from helpful honors)

Green = Great Team mate

Yellow = Great team leader (from having 3+ of the other ribbons)

I never got one for helpful so I'm not sure what looks like. I think it's also blue though.
Yellow is the teamwork one. It's not given via the other three.

One Of Death

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

The first ribbon I got was green, the "great team mate" ribbon. I got it for a high number of team work honors.

I think your info is a little mixed up, yellow is the Great Team Leader one. I would know because I had it :P

LittleDi

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Of Death View Post
The first ribbon I got was green, the "great team mate" ribbon. I got it for a high number of team work honors.

I think your info is a little mixed up, yellow is the Great Team Leader one. I would know because I had it :P
The "great team mate" is friendly. When you first earn them the color will display in the symbol that pops up on screen.

Dravendless

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
There's no current plans to allow players to display multiple ribbons because it's actually visually noisy in many of the solutions we've seen.
is this solution too noisy? i dont know how it would look next to 9 other summoners.

http://i.imgur.com/JhiF9.png

One Of Death

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

I had 15 friendly and 64 great team mate at the time I got it... Weird.

(you usually get a ribbon when you approach 25 of one of the honors)

LittleDi

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaysomezombies View Post
is this solution too noisy? i dont know how it would look next to 9 other summoners.

http://i.imgur.com/JhiF9.png
According to them, yep, visually noisy. Consider if you will that an entire team has such marks. Rather than 1 point covered by the most rare ribbon (with enemy team only showing red) every corner of every mark was covered. We go from 10 marks to 40 in dominion and summoners rift and from 6 to 24 in twisted treeline.

Visually speaking it's understandable to adjust it to that, but then people will just stop looking at the icon in the top left and look for the one they care most about instead.

Bobthecannibal69

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Don't you mean the elusive purple ribbon that no one has unlocked yet?

In all seriousness, we're still working on additions to the Honor Initiative. There's no current plans to allow players to display multiple ribbons because it's actually visually noisy in many of the solutions we've seen.
Lyte Why not make a split colour ribbon, that's alittle bit bigger so people an tell the difference

One Of Death

01-06-2013

That would look sort of like a rainbow, which personally I think would make your champion card in the loading screen look like a wimp.

Ghan04

01-07-2013

The amount of Honor you see in your profile doesn't really mean much. I've got over 125 Teamwork Honor but don't have the Crest because it's mostly from friends since I play tons of premade Normals. It's all about how much the Honor is worth (essentially, who's giving it).

Andyrewd

02-03-2013

Is there a certain level you need to be first before you can get one?