Black Screen, Won't Work

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DynamicStyer

01-04-2013

***This is also happening on the PBE.***
[/B][/U]PBE: What will happen is it will find a match, and just have a black screen during champion select.
The only way I've seen to fix it is to put my Laptop to sleep, for I can't Alt-Tab or anything, then manually close it from my Task Manager

With Live it's a little different

[/B][/U]LIVE: What will happen is it will find a match, lock and the champions in, load a frame of Champion Select and go black screen.
The only way I've seen to fix it is to put my Laptop to sleep, for I also can't Alt-Tab or anything, but differently I can load a frame of the actually game itself and play it with a black screen. (Meaning I can play without me knowing what I am doing).

[/B][/U]Some other information that might be useful: I am using Windows 7 Professional. I have a NVIDIA 610M Graphics Card that gets updated every time it cans. I already uninstalled and reinstalled.

Please help me! I want to be able to play with my friends! Special thanks to summoner Jake Kelton for helping me

Jake Kelton

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Friend bump!

Jake Kelton

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

If a Riot member sees this, feel free to move to Bug Reports. He accidentally forgot to post it there. XD

Jake Kelton

01-04-2013

Bump

DynamicStyer

01-04-2013

Bump