so syndra is unplayable for me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coast2Coast

01-04-2013

i bought syndra yesterday and every EVERY EVERY game ive played with her ive been unmercifully and relentlessly ganked to near permanent laning 2v1.

I buy wards i hug the tower but top and bottom and jungle will always gank me its happened in ALL the games ive ever played as syndra.

I am seriously losing my mind at the frequency of ganks, i can play a plethora of mid ap's and i never get bothered 1/10th as much as i do whenever i play syndra i am at a complete loss.

killa pizza

01-04-2013

Play less agressively?

Aceman Shiro

01-04-2013

She is really good under the right hands so they just coordinate to not give you that opportunity. It sucks but its a strategy worth using.

Bloodmo0n

01-04-2013

use ghost and flash?

Coast2Coast

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by killa pizza View Post
Play less agressively?

Every opponent leaves themselves open to getting hit by Q in the most obvious way. Its the simplest thing to know when they are going to last hit a minion and drop a Q on them when they move in for the kill.

What am i supposed to do just not harass? then wait till they get 6 and just burst me down cause i havent touched them with a single spell all laning phase.

killa pizza

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coast2Coast View Post
Every opponent leaves themselves open to getting hit by Q in the most obvious way. Its the simplest thing to know when they are going to last hit a minion and drop a Q on them when they move in for the kill.

What am i supposed to do just not harass? then wait till they get 6 and just burst me down cause i havent touched them with a single spell all laning phase.

Harrass but ward so you can atleast predict when your getting ganked...

Coast2Coast

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by killa pizza View Post
Harrass but ward so you can atleast predict when your getting ganked...

The thing that is driving me bananas is that im not getting killed by the majority fo these ganks, but im then forced to sit at my tower where the jungler and mid and or top and or bot lane will ping my tower and toss harass out. Forcing me to go back early lose out on xp and then the enemy mid roams. Im going insane cause i cant even lane with syndra i get to lane from lvls 1-3 then its 2v1 lane from then on.

GjommyFuFu

01-04-2013

Don't worry. It's not just you. Every Syndra sucks.