What champion do you main..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sh4dowhand

01-28-2013

Fiddlesticks because he was on free week when I was level 1 and I love champs with lifesteal/spellvamp sustain. Then I fell in love with his ult.

I didn't play any other champ till around level 13. Orianna is my 2nd fave, so fluid.

MorellosNerfBat

01-28-2013

Vlad. II love his attitude, love his story, so dark and graphic which leaves great imagery.
Also love how classy he dresses.
finally, I love how he plays. You can sit back and poke, or get right in there and even successfully initiate fights.
I started really playing him alot after his slew of initial nerfs.
I hated him at his release cause of how annoying and OP he was, but after his nerfs and he began to fall out of favour, for some reason i decided to pick him up and play him.
Even after further nerfs I still enjoy playing him and do very well.

CreeperNate

01-28-2013

Fizz
Because he's a fish that can troll and harass allll day long. Plus his e can be used as a flash
Urf with fisherman fizz =op

Mokkun

01-28-2013

Lulu

I bought her from watching Gbob use her top lane, and I liked the on-hit playstyle, and her kit. Then I started playing her, and seriously fell in love with her kit.
She got shuffled fully into support, so I ended up learning how to support.

And now I'm a support main.

GG

Minzzway

01-28-2013

Lux and Ahri.

Because they're cute, AP, and midders with skillshots.

Sydan

01-28-2013

Jayce, because tons of utility and hes fun

Kelly Price

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Miss Fortune, She has incredible early and mid game damage potential, so getting kills to snowball is easier than it is with other ADCs. I suck at CSing, so kill potential is very valuable to me.

ABullet19

01-28-2013

Nami, used properly she is a good support and lots of fun to play

Leu164

01-28-2013

well my first champion and the one I main is miss fortune...I loved her desing and the fact she could wreck my face on that bottom lane on the ai-coop games sigh those times...so I farmed my ip a bought her she was the first champion I bought and if I want to win a game I usually pick her.

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Though I don't like to say so, i guess Soraka counts as my main cuz I play her most often. I don't remember why I bought her I've been playing for too long, but I think it had something to do with the robot unicorn attack custom skin. I play her so often because nobody plays support.