Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What champion do you main..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sh4dowhand

01-28-2013

Fiddlesticks because he was on free week when I was level 1 and I love champs with lifesteal/spellvamp sustain. Then I fell in love with his ult.

I didn't play any other champ till around level 13. Orianna is my 2nd fave, so fluid.

MorellosNerfBat

01-28-2013

Vlad. II love his attitude, love his story, so dark and graphic which leaves great imagery.
Also love how classy he dresses.
finally, I love how he plays. You can sit back and poke, or get right in there and even successfully initiate fights.
I started really playing him alot after his slew of initial nerfs.
I hated him at his release cause of how annoying and OP he was, but after his nerfs and he began to fall out of favour, for some reason i decided to pick him up and play him.
Even after further nerfs I still enjoy playing him and do very well.

CreeperNate

01-28-2013

Fizz
Because he's a fish that can troll and harass allll day long. Plus his e can be used as a flash
Urf with fisherman fizz =op

Mokkun

01-28-2013

Lulu

I bought her from watching Gbob use her top lane, and I liked the on-hit playstyle, and her kit. Then I started playing her, and seriously fell in love with her kit.
She got shuffled fully into support, so I ended up learning how to support.

And now I'm a support main.

GG

Minzzway

01-28-2013

Lux and Ahri.

Because they're cute, AP, and midders with skillshots.

Mieli

01-28-2013

Jayce, because tons of utility and hes fun

Kelly Price

01-28-2013

Miss Fortune, She has incredible early and mid game damage potential, so getting kills to snowball is easier than it is with other ADCs. I suck at CSing, so kill potential is very valuable to me.

ABullet19

01-28-2013

Nami, used properly she is a good support and lots of fun to play

Leu164

01-28-2013

well my first champion and the one I main is miss fortune...I loved her desing and the fact she could wreck my face on that bottom lane on the ai-coop games sigh those times...so I farmed my ip a bought her she was the first champion I bought and if I want to win a game I usually pick her.

Cynicatt

Recruiter

01-28-2013

Though I don't like to say so, i guess Soraka counts as my main cuz I play her most often. I don't remember why I bought her I've been playing for too long, but I think it had something to do with the robot unicorn attack custom skin. I play her so often because nobody plays support.