What champion do you main..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlashGenius

01-28-2013

Personally, Riven. I first saw her in the shop, and she just sounded so awesome. Grinding up the 6300 ip for her was so satisfying.

Cutty Wise

01-28-2013

I have begun to main vayne because I'm not that good the games i play in generally go for a long time -- meaning it constantly gets to lategame. I like to be able to carry

Pyrodruid

01-28-2013

Janna is my main, I picked her up post nerfs, so I don't have the attachment to what she use to be. She's my main as I love her playstyle and freedom after laning.

msylcatac

01-28-2013

ive mained every champion after 3 years, now i just play whatever fits the team.

SloMoTurtle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

My main changes along time but right now it is definitely Lulu. She is my best champ and makes supporting a whole lot of fun. I like to play her in other lanes as well but most of the time people wont let me and I understand so I just go to support instead.

Believeinsteve

01-28-2013

Elise - I play her mainly because of her playstyle & damage output. I love being able to have 2 different forms, an execution phase is always fun as well.

Jayce - Comes close behind, I just haven't played him in awhile, he was my favorite until elise game

Malzahar - My "new" main meaning its going to be my learning curve for this upcoming week. Just bought him, love his kit

Wild Surge

01-28-2013

Jarvan IV because Demacia! and I'm Helpiiiing! *Traps team in Kog'maw passive*

And Varus.

Gruteng

01-28-2013

I main katarina because she is just cool(i ****ing love daggers) and rewarding, also, nobody know how to play her, so people that play diana an kassadin against me get crushed and don't know why...

TT Dreadnaught

01-28-2013

Lee
Was really dominant when i bought him, able to farm jungle as well as the best with his now-nerfed passive, his now-nerfed Q and his now-nerfed E.

TT Dreadnaught

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruteng View Post
I main katarina because she is just cool(i ****ing love daggers) and rewarding, also, nobody know how to play her, so people that play diana an kassadin against me get crushed and don't know why...
bro everyone knows how to play katarina. you throw your face into the keyboard and then talk **** when people get mad about it. It's really simple and BM to play katarina actually.