What champion do you main..

12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chillaximus

01-05-2013

Amumu he needed friends _

AGNENDRA

01-05-2013

fave champ of all time is blitz

Overlord Hades

01-05-2013

At the moment Darius, my friends told me about him when i first started playing and was looking for a main, tried him and wasnt that good with him. When season 3 rolled along i decided to give him another shot and remembered why i originally liked him.
Bought him cause hes a tough dude with a giant axe and i though his bleed mech was cool, plus all my friends told me id love him (nohomo)

Solrock

01-05-2013

The first 6300 purchase I did, was with Xerath. I bought him because I thought he looked cool. There was one time that he was free, and I tried him and fell in love. People have told me that hes "boring" to play with, but there hasn't been one where I have gotten bored.

Warrensby

01-05-2013

Lux. I started out playing Ryze and was like "Hm...mages are fun...and this is a blonde chick with a German Laser...sound pretty awesome." Nevar forget Finales Funkeln.

chillaxxed

01-05-2013

I have a few.

I used to main Ahri, and I think I'm getting back into her now. I love her because I love the concept of nine tailed fox demons, and her foxfire skin made me fall absolutely head over heels. Her cooldown is amazingly fun to work with because you can just burst and burst and burst and burst, and it's really fun to zip around with her ulti. I wish she was faster though :/ I'm gay, so it's not like I enjoy her for the tatas, just the magic and overall coolness.

I love Swain (tyrant) because of his ult. It just looks so frickin cool, man. His new paritcles in his Tyrant skin are also just overall gorgeous. Plus, his /joke and /taunt in ult form are so incredibly badass and make me feel like such an awesome villain. I don't remember if he has a /laugh, but if he does, I'm sure it's amazing too. Plus, I love the hell out of crows. (Crows, ravens, whatever man)

Speaking of crows, I also love fiddlesticks. His terrify and ult are the things I enjoy most about him. I have dark candy fiddlesticks and I love what they did with turning his crows into an ice storm. He looks badass, and he has such a fun aspect of just teleporting into a big team fight and just tearin' it up. Plus, scarecrows. That's just awesome. Plus, his lore makes him like a TERRIFYING scarecrow with ultimate magical powers of darkness and evil. THAT is cool.

I love Xerath because of his troll range. Need I say more?
I love Kennen because he was my first ever energy-based character.
I love anivia because I love the idea of an ice phoenix. Plus her joke about laying an egg is just so motherly and cute and I love it.
I love Akali because she is a badass ninja, and has a friggin kill bill skin, and I love that movie.
I love Cassiopeia because evil snakes are awesome, and I love spamming poison and DoT spells.
I have really been obsessed with Elise lately because of my love of villainous women, and she is just so delightfully evil. I hate spiders, but playing her doesn't bother me. It's fun flipping between her forms and catching people off guard and rappelling to them when they think they're all sly for escaping with like 100 health left. Then it's just like, boom, SIKE, you dead sucka.

I love Veigar because he was my very first champion, and Janna for her ult...

Idk, this has just turned into a list of characters I like. It's so hard for me to ever "main' a champion because I Iike so many. And if you noticed, I'm an AP caster kind of guy ;p no AD characters for me. They're fun to look at (Talon, Jayce, cough) but I don't enjoy that playstyle as much.

This has been a post.

Verotes

01-05-2013

Always Twisted Fate.

Shmibble

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Draven because he controls my actions.

KamiKazi Storm

01-28-2013

My favorite champion is Jayce, but I also play mid Syndra, and they're both so much fun.

Dude. Syndra can throw friggin' minions.

Mïkêy

01-28-2013

I switch between a small group of champions as "main"

Jax: I thought he looked cool, like 2 years ago he was massively over powered and i didn't know but i still bought im.
Veigar: Because Vivi lol. Also still a great champion, only great in specific matchups but not UP

Those are probably my 2 favourite to play

12345678 ... 10