What champion do you main..

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HoopSmurf

01-04-2013

I can play any role the team needs.

But for mains

Top- Olaf
Mid- Zed, Pantheon
ADC-Ezreal
Jungle- Lee Sin
Support- Taric

Cerulean Laser

01-04-2013

Royal Guard Fiora = the Queen of Duels and of Speed. I really like her Lore and the fact that she is one of the best Duelists in all of Valoran. She's the only champion I refunded and payed $15 to buy back because I missed her. Her Ult is the best limit break in the game because she is actually moving at Light Speed.

butt genie

01-04-2013

currently? i switch between rumble tristana and ziggs (yeah i love yordles, so what big deal wannafightaboutit?) i find them to suit my play style well, with the added bonus of yordles having global taunts.

first main? singed. i was newish to LoL and watched some oldschool dyrus wrecking with singed. looked like a champ i could learn easily (being tanky helped, i had a habit of charging in to battle recklessly) i still bust him out occasionally.

treborr

01-04-2013

Hecarim, he's a fast pony

ShatteredSkys

01-04-2013

I currently main riven. I bought her cause shes got good mobility and at same time pretty strong. What I rlly like about her is can pubstomp hard if the lane is won and she is really strong in lane so far best ive ever done with her was 21 7 or something like that. Kind of still figuring some stuff out like smartcasting windslash and auto inberween abilities but overall shes currently my favorite champion

EmperorGricer

01-04-2013

Cho and Shyvana. Though I haven't realy been getting the chance to play Shyvana lately.

Cho was the first champ I bought, simply because he looks awesome and the idea of eating people in order to grow into a towering giant seemed like fun... To me... Not the guy who gets eaten.

Shyvana was the second one I bought. Why? Because she's a fricking Dragon! I fell in love with her (Not like that.) the moment I played her, and thus I became a huge supporter of Demacia.

Cappilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

At the moment its Trundle, I love his kit (except his ulti which doesn't feel good enough), but it was the fact hes a troll with my favourite laugh in the game.

In the past it has been Poppy and Karma.

If you haven't guessed I like champs that aren't played much.

Zei

01-05-2013

I bought Ezreal way before the fotm fever came. He was just really fun to play and I loved the idea of all skillshots. People always think I'm trolling when I picked him a long time ago....I wonder what they think now

Integuraru

01-05-2013

I rotate around a bit, really depends on what role I'm playing. But right now I'd say Nidalee, because 1) cougar form and 2) that satisfied feeling when you get one of those really good spears and when you help your ADC get a kill because you healed them and gave them even more attack speed. If ADC then Kog'Maw because I was completely confused by his skills the first time I played him and have gotten better since then (also Void). If jungle then either Shyvana because half-dragon or Nocturne because DARKNESSSSSS.

hes op

01-05-2013

Darius and Yi. Both op and easy to play

1234567 ... 10