What champion do you main..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devack The Holy

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev0xal Huntchez View Post
-and why did you buy him/her?

Was it because the champion was overpowered? Underpowered? Badass looking? Cute? Did you buy that champion because he/she was a demacian or from the void? Is it because the champion was a yordle? Is the champion your ace in the hole to victory? Your lucky 8-Ball? Do you feel badass using that champion, reguardless of if you win or lose? Tell us why you main the champion you chose why don't 'cha?

I main Kha'Zix because he's a melee creature from the Void, and I LOVE void champions. On top of that, I love his voice and quotes, and his Mecha Kha'Zix skin reminds me an awful lot of the Promethean Knights from Halo 4. I fell in love with the champion before I even got to play him.
I main both Akali and Ahri, mainly because I main Mid. I first bought Akali when I started playing League mainly because I liked her design, then played her for thirty games straight and wound up losing 25 of them. I then shelved Akali for the rest of Season 1 and all of Season 2, then started playing her again when I saw how well she was doing mid, and started playing her in this Preseason again.

Ahri, I bought because of her design (again), and started out by playing her as a Bot lane before playing her as one of my mids.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lovebound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

I'll let you guess.

Some friends of mine suggested that I play LoL multiple times back in 2011. I December, I decided to look it up and Ahri was on the main page. I really enjoy asian fiction and mythology and the fact that she is beautiful really got me as well. I read her lore and I could really identify with her: feeling that the life you lead doesn't quite fit who you are. I then downloaded the game because of her basically and I've been hooked ever since.