Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What champion do you main..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devack The Holy

01-28-2013

Quote:
Ev0xal Huntchez:
-and why did you buy him/her?

Was it because the champion was overpowered? Underpowered? Badass looking? Cute? Did you buy that champion because he/she was a demacian or from the void? Is it because the champion was a yordle? Is the champion your ace in the hole to victory? Your lucky 8-Ball? Do you feel badass using that champion, reguardless of if you win or lose? Tell us why you main the champion you chose why don't 'cha?

I main Kha'Zix because he's a melee creature from the Void, and I LOVE void champions. On top of that, I love his voice and quotes, and his Mecha Kha'Zix skin reminds me an awful lot of the Promethean Knights from Halo 4. I fell in love with the champion before I even got to play him.

I main both Akali and Ahri, mainly because I main Mid. I first bought Akali when I started playing League mainly because I liked her design, then played her for thirty games straight and wound up losing 25 of them. I then shelved Akali for the rest of Season 1 and all of Season 2, then started playing her again when I saw how well she was doing mid, and started playing her in this Preseason again.

Ahri, I bought because of her design (again), and started out by playing her as a Bot lane before playing her as one of my mids.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lovebound

01-28-2013

I'll let you guess.

Some friends of mine suggested that I play LoL multiple times back in 2011. I December, I decided to look it up and Ahri was on the main page. I really enjoy asian fiction and mythology and the fact that she is beautiful really got me as well. I read her lore and I could really identify with her: feeling that the life you lead doesn't quite fit who you are. I then downloaded the game because of her basically and I've been hooked ever since.