I came up with Quinn a long time ago...[Evidence Inside]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Ok so I'm sure I wasn't the true originator of the name Quinn but it's a pretty close coincidence. All this recent speculation about him/her being the new champion in a future release got me excited because a long time ago I replied to a post suggesting the name Quin for a female champion and even suggested what she could be like. The post was called "Riot must complete the alphabet" and it was started by Fyuijin. If you guys visit the post and scroll down to the 7th reply on the post you will see my suggestion. Would be cool if a champion like that was released but I'm pretty sure due to copyrights it would never happen...

Orignal Post for Quin made on 10/18/2011:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...=#post16048122

LINK

Pharcri

01-28-2013

I don't get it. What's the point of this thread?

Pie Kills

01-28-2013

OP wants credit?

Shaboopie

01-28-2013

No you didn't. DC Comics did, you just stole the idea and tried to shove it down LoL's throat.

Lykurgus

01-28-2013

Just because you post it on the internet, doesn't give you ownership, just saying. Also, we have no idea what or who Quinn is, it's just a line taken out of the PBE files, it could mean anything at this point.

Matthevv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Wow this thread is pathetic, your "evidence" was just you offering a name that starts with Q and you didn't even think of it on your own. You just stole the name from one of the batman villains. This thread is pointless and should be shut down by downvotes.

MoonsBane

01-28-2013

Yeah sure, if you had the entire kit to go along with it maybe. Otherwise no. By your logic DC should sue LoL for taking the name.

Tails66

01-28-2013

Well aren't you cool.

Vanra

01-28-2013

And I came up with Skarner, only my idea was a lobster named Millie, the first female tank. She had a pull like Skarner.

LunaticSpark

01-28-2013

Wow man, looks like you have enough evidence here to prove you thought of it. Good job man.

Are we done here?