How to Get to Platinum Elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yook

05-29-2012

I'm assuming I'm either getting up there in normal elo or that good players simply have bad normal elos, but I've been getting matched with anywhere from 1-4 1800-2200 players in all of my normals lately and from extensive studies I have determined the key steps to becoming platinum elo.
1. Claim in champ select that you will carry "us noobs"
2. Don't carry,
2.5: Give off the impression that you are carrying in all chat
3. Whine at your Jungler/Support
4. When you see others using builds outdated by 2 weeks at most, proclaim loudly in all chat "WTF elo is this Lee Sin, building mallet! LOL"
5. When someone stands up to your omnipotence granted by the elo gods, stay in the lobby until they leave and continue the noobass elo argument. Follow this up with a friend request to said person. If/when they accept, quickly type "LAWL NOOB"(etc.) and unfriend them.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 in ranked to achieve platinum

Not kidding, this has happened more than ten times from different high elo players in recent normals I've been in. I always assumed high elo palyers could rage, but figured it took some maturity and discipline to acquire the skill to get that high. I am not saying all high elo players are immature and rude, but I definitely expected better from the elite of this community. Sure, normals can be a place for them to kick back, but these players are definitely ruining other's experiences.

TL;DR: Why do some high elo players feel the need to be ******s in normals

EDIT: Just got out of a game with a platinum gragas who starts the game with "GOOD LUCK NOOBS, I'M PLAT". Harasses us the entire game. I really don't get why these people feel they have the right to be such terrible members of the community. Hoping he and his friend get banned

Yook

05-29-2012

Bump

Emaninaxa

05-29-2012

/community

TheKMAP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

your normal elo is 1700

Yook

05-29-2012

^ Just a guess?

CeZiE

08-09-2012

The derp is strong in this one.

boomboboscdarko

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunxor View Post
I'm assuming I'm either getting up there in normal elo or that good players simply have bad normal elos, but I've been getting matched with anywhere from 1-4 1800-2200 players in all of my normals lately and from extensive studies I have determined the key steps to becoming platinum elo.
1. Claim in champ select that you will carry "us noobs"
2. Don't carry,
2.5: Give off the impression that you are carrying in all chat
3. Whine at your Jungler/Support
4. When you see others using builds outdated by 2 weeks at most, proclaim loudly in all chat "WTF elo is this Lee Sin, building mallet! LOL"
5. When someone stands up to your omnipotence granted by the elo gods, stay in the lobby until they leave and continue the noobass elo argument. Follow this up with a friend request to said person. If/when they accept, quickly type "LAWL NOOB"(etc.) and unfriend them.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 in ranked to achieve platinum

Not kidding, this has happened more than ten times from different high elo players in recent normals I've been in. I always assumed high elo palyers could rage, but figured it took some maturity and discipline to acquire the skill to get that high. I am not saying all high elo players are immature and rude, but I definitely expected better from the elite of this community. Sure, normals can be a place for them to kick back, but these players are definitely ruining other's experiences.

TL;DR: Why do some high elo players feel the need to be ******s in normals

EDIT: Just got out of a game with a platinum gragas who starts the game with "GOOD LUCK NOOBS, I'M PLAT". Harasses us the entire game. I really don't get why these people feel they have the right to be such terrible members of the community. Hoping he and his friend get banned
do u know what this people does ?
well they buy ELO
they ask people for rising their ELO and then pressume it with other 30's players that sad, when i have to fight every single match my my nonpro self......