What is the meta for ranked on TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LOLmenace

01-04-2013

Title

AndersMMO

01-04-2013

2 AD Bruisers and a Bruiser AP
2 AD Bruisers and an APC
An ADC, Nunu, and an AD Bruiser
2 AD Bruisers and an AP Tank
1 AD Bruiser 1 APC, and a Full-Tank

Always gonna run 1 top (AD Bruiser), 1 bot (APC/AP Bruiser), 1 jungle (AD Bruiser or a Tank) unless you're running the ADC+Nunu then they go 2v1 bot.

scazzaf

01-04-2013

The meta is to find your own teamcomp that works well, and build a strategy around it. While it is true that some champs are generally better than others, that doesn't mean that you can't pull in a few heroes that don't normally make sense and make a comp that works together.

She

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

aoe cc

Spokesman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

darius

Adam Freeman

01-05-2013

wukong j4 lulu

PITN

01-06-2013

It's the same as normals, except teemo and darius never get played because of bans. I still manage to snag jax a fair bit.

Lumione

01-07-2013

my two buddies and i tend to run a brawler top (i favor nocturne for his lifesteal, high AD from Dusk Trail, and spell shield giving me a little bit of defense and a way to surprise a lane opponent) and a ranged AD carry+support bottom. Most recently we've been using Nocturne top/MF and Maokai bottom. This gives us good crowd control (maokai's root, nocturne's fear, and MF's slow), Great damage (nocturne and MF, come on), good survivability (maokai's ult, nocturne's lifesteal), and good mobility (we generally run flash and then someti-DARKNESS!!!!!!). Laning phase generally consists of staying safe, never pushing past the middle of the lane, farming jungle, and defending our altar. Late game (generally once i've built three or four items, I'll start to invade their jungle and try to gank out-of-position targets with my ultimate. After that, we just snowball as hard as we can. More often than not, we're able to force a surrender by destroying the enemy's morale more often than we destroy their nexus.