Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AD malz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thegoochmiester

01-04-2013

Was wondering if anyone has tried out malz as ad. I loved playing him in dominion and since 3s has a passive mp5 buff Ive been wanting to give him a try.

AndersMMO

01-04-2013

Not viable, I also was high elo in Dominion and had my fair share of AD Malz bot-laning. In 3v3 he's a no-go though, TT is too small a map, and too gank-centric for you to ever realistically get a full channel ultimate with double minions without it either being broken, or another person showing up to ruin your fun...

Weirding ways

01-04-2013

Played quite a few games with him on TT, he's viable, or at least I find him to be, though you definitely need someone tanky-ish on your team to hide behind until you can start building tanky enough to survive for a bit. Overextending with him is a big nono due to the lack of escapes, but considering how easily he can farm from a distance by just throwing his e and let his voidlings kill the minions for him, this is rarely an issue as long as you're careful. Make sure to get BC asap (stacking it when the pen wasn't unique was awesome), as voidlings proc it on each of their attacks.

You will, however, get raged at till the ends of the earth for picking him.

Nerdsinc

01-04-2013

His kit really isn't the best in Threes TBH whether or not you're playing him AD. His ult can be easily interrupted, his silence is fairly unreliable as everyone is jumping around all the time and his health % pool skill is just a zone tool.

Guerilla Gorilla

01-04-2013

Back when the Pillager was still around AD malz was pretty good. Now he isn't that great.

thegoochmiester

01-04-2013

What all do his voidlings proc though? I know they scale 1:1 with ad and arm pen. But do they proc on hit effects?