What annoys you most about league right now?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Roonage

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dioshi View Post
Yeah the negative community really sucks right now and it's hard to play any type of ranked because there are a lot of people who act very immature and it feels like they're there just to ruin your day. There are nice people out there though I've had a few games where my team worked together great and not one person was rude, it was a great team. What do you think riot could do to solve this community issue if anythiing at all?
stealth lyte?

Recramukel

01-17-2013

No aussie server

Von Nicklesnout

01-17-2013

The fact that while Riot releases champion spotlights that show what they believe is the way to play a champion, they seem to nerf anything that goes against the concrete "vision" they have for them. It happened for AP Rengar, Mid Diana, and even Mid Evelynn. Inevitably it'll happen to Top/Mid Elise or even Korean Support Elise because we can't go against what the tags say.

LoneChipmunk

02-03-2013

Bump

Riot look at this

Mid Is A Feeder

02-03-2013

Teemo, garen.

Wise Squirrel

02-03-2013

My ally's mouth.

They keep threatening to report me at champ select only to end up forgetting at end game when I carry.

iSorrows

02-03-2013

league system

Pryotra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Attachment 618031
Your face when this is a valid thread on page 900. Necromancy OP.

Edit: Troll Line: all below this line have been trolled into a necroed thread, and not a one has realized it yet.
Y
V
================================================== ================================================== ============================

VitaminBeer

02-18-2013

Darius
Kayle
Random horribad teammates

OP CAL

02-18-2013

the terrible rank system and that riot are too lazy to do something about it. Far too many trolls in rank now. its a plague.