What annoys you most about league right now?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Korosse

01-04-2013

Why don't people ever make threads asking what we enjoy the most about LoL?

Hashmäl

01-04-2013

The fact that you can be banned for going against the meta, the fact that there are over 70 different gapclosers, the fact that morello is allowed any input on this game, flash not being properly nerfed even though its obvious as **** how to nerf it properly and Vi being a non-sexualised champ regardless of her wearing a skin tight suit not to mention her **** jiggling on the start up screen.

Zarthorn

01-04-2013

Talon

Anyone that plays Talon

Anyone that seems to think Talons bug fixes and nerfs are unneccessary.

./signed Disgruntled AP Player

Cúße

01-04-2013

That's an easy one...

Katarina.

DionneX97

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tyrant View Post
Items/bruiser/assassin champions. I don't think the champions them selfs are OP, but i think bruiser/assassin items are too easy to get without risk, and pretty strong. I mean i main kha, all i have to do is build BC, and can build tanky for the rest of the game. and i can still deal a wiener load of damage, same said for all other bruiser champions. We need a nerf on items such as BC, maybe not in stats. But on obtaining the BC, for example you can only buy straight brutalizer now, instead of two long swords before hand.

Hopefully you get where i am going with this. I can be pretty bad at explaning things haha

Yeah I understand what you're saying I think, You don't think the champions are the problem but how easy it is to get a very good item. Black cleaver is very cheap and they made B.F sword cheaper too. It seems like they've a lot of items cheaper GA was reduced granted it was nerfed a little but not bad. Maybe increasing the cost of a few AD items? What if they added cons to an item? maybe it reduced armor or attack speed? but gave a little bit bigger bonus to Armor pen or AD? it would make the player think is it worth the risk to buy this item. Do you think this only applies to bruisers/assasin's or the game as a whole?

DionneX97

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korosse View Post
Why don't people ever make threads asking what we enjoy the most about LoL?
That's true!! I hadn't thought about asking that question why don't you start your own thread about it? it'd be interesting to see what people have to say.

League Santa

01-04-2013

fing Xin Zhao

The Tyrant

Adjudicator

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dioshi View Post
Yeah I understand what you're saying I think, You don't think the champions are the problem but how easy it is to get a very good item. Black cleaver is very cheap and they made B.F sword cheaper too. It seems like they've a lot of items cheaper GA was reduced granted it was nerfed a little but not bad. Maybe increasing the cost of a few AD items? do you think this only applies to bruisers/assasin's or the game as a whole?
exactly! And im slightly worried they will go about nerfing bruisers/assassins hardcore. Rather then looking at their item kits, and maybe tweaking those around instead first.

League Santa

01-04-2013

Quote:
exactly! And im slightly worried they will go about nerfing bruisers/assassins hardcore. Rather then looking at their item kits, and maybe tweaking those around instead first.
^

DionneX97

01-04-2013

Quote:

Yeah I feel riot tends to nerf a little bit excessively, like the nerfs to lee sin, personally I think it's a little uncalled for but they aren't nerfing him to bad and they've already started to nerf riven. Hopefully they realize maybe it's not the champions but the items that are presented to them