Unskilled Player should not be a report option.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GlavTech

02-18-2013

Only people who are unskilled think it should be one.

Pool Party Kat

02-18-2013

No. It really should

There truly are some people who should not play ranked

peanutbuttercrak

02-18-2013

Riot has said you can't get banned for this. It's more for "data keeping" according to them

GlavTech

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutbuttercrak View Post
Riot has said you can't get banned for this. It's more for "data keeping" according to them
But it still causes toxicity in all chat.

"REPORT RIVEN UNSKILLED"

something decent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

I just assumed that it didnt do anything when i report people for unskilled, can someone that does the tribunal shed some light on this. I think it is there just to make you feel better.

GlavTech

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by something decent View Post
I just assumed that it didnt do anything when i report people for unskilled, can someone that does the tribunal shed some light on this. I think it is there just to make you feel better.
It's data related.

50West

02-18-2013

I agree - it is pointless. Lyte has said you can't be banned for it, so why is it a Reportable option at all?

something decent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlavTech View Post
But it still causes toxicity in all chat.

"REPORT RIVEN UNSKILLED"
Toxicity in all chat.......I thought their was some way to turn that off......oh yea their is, use it and stop making threads complaining about all chat.

PodunkTheMighty

02-18-2013

It's to make angry losers feel better. It keeps them from trying to report under a non-applicable catagory just because they think someone is bad.

Lusex

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50West View Post
I agree - it is pointless. Lyte has said you can't be banned for it, so why is it a Reportable option at all?
Because this way, it takes out a lot of the fake reports on someone simply losing lane.
If they were to take out the Unskill Player report, all of the ragers who needed a report button to vent on will move to feeding or something and there would be a lot more people in the tribunal.