The Answer to Kha'Zix Mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

St0rmaker

01-05-2013

But the problem with playing malzahar is that you have to play malzahar. He's an entertaining champ at first, but BOY does he get old fast.

MichaeI Jaxon

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by St0rmaker View Post
But the problem with playing malzahar is that you have to play malzahar. He's an entertaining champ at first, but BOY does he get old fast.
We can't always get what we want. Counterpicking isn't fun all the time as you might not want to play said counterpick champ, but in the name of the great Lee Sin: "We do what we must"

KevinDelMarr

01-05-2013

It should be well known that Malzahar is one of the best 1v1 Mages. The fear of a Suppression with good damage is enough to keep you from going total aggro

ShiznazTM

01-05-2013

Pssssst. It's called Elise.

Spiderlings prevent Isolation.

Phil Nye

01-05-2013

One does not simply beat Malzahar in lane... with anyone.

Yes, that goes for AP assassins too.

You don't need to push lane 24/7, if you're aware of your passive stacks, you can keep very comfortable lane control, he farms pretty safely even without E if your voidling is up (also trades ridiculously well, the minute you throw an AA on the enemy, voidling does a lot of damage in conjunction with your E as well if you want to throw that in), and you just throw damage/last hit the wave at the middle, and if it's pushing, you either freeze it with said voidling, or E and kit it away to clear it up.

Nifty Trout

01-05-2013

bump because i laughed at your name
idk why
but wiggly muffin just struck me

St0rmaker

01-05-2013

Wait. WAIT. Forget my previous post; WHY IS IT THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE CHAMPION WHO RELIABLY BEATS KHA IN LANE. THIS IS NOT COUNTERPICKING, THIS IS RIDICULOUS

Zevalent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

So you're telling me that someone who can farm safely or can hard disengage beats AD mids? Thanks, this is something I've known for a while. Add these to the list: Gragas, Anivia, Cho'Gath, Viktor, Elise, and Fiddlesticks (except not so much Talon/Panth for Fiddle). Malz is a special case because he doesn't actually have to be anywhere near the minions to farm post level 5 once he sends out his space herpes. Then at level 6 his full combo can 100-0 most of the squishy assassins who are building straight AD. He does still lose to more AP mids than he beats though, he just beats assassins.

MichaeI Jaxon

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by St0rmaker View Post
Wait. WAIT. Forget my previous post; WHY IS IT THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE CHAMPION WHO RELIABLY BEATS KHA IN LANE. THIS IS NOT COUNTERPICKING, THIS IS RIDICULOUS
This is for people who don't want to change the meta and continue to go with the standard AP mid. There are others who can beat Kha in lane but most people prefer not to deviate from the meta so that's why I'm providing this as one of the solutions.

eBlossom

01-05-2013

Except Malzahar gets countered by one measly item as well as stunning himself to stun one person on their team.