In your opinion, was this a fair judgement?

Yes 6 75.00%
Not at all 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Tribunal Warnings

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FenixTorador

Recruiter

01-04-2013

Anyone else think it's vastly unfair that the decision is put in someone else's hands with only 5 examples of your bad games (since everyone has those where your team doesn't communicate, etc and it's generally just a bad game) and not take into consideration your past history?

I was just recently 'Warned' by Riot on said 5 games whereas I already have 100+ Honorable Opponent, 200+ Teamwork, 100+ Helpful, etc in which they deemed it necessary to strip me of my Honor because I verbalized at the end of the game that it was a "BG".

I ask you fine summoners, where is the justice in this? I'm a great player in my opinion even with trolls I try to get them to play or even adapt to just follow them so they don't get ganked (unless they decide to go AFK) I consistently try to assist my team and often apologize when I knew I over extended and got myself ganked. Do you think this was a fair judgement on their part to strip me of honor and my honorable opponent ribbon just as a "Warning" for saying that a game was bad?

(Since the picture quality is bad, I have uploaded my example to my photobucket. Direct Link: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...ps4286a373.png)

Reform Card: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6085762/#nogo

The 4th example I probably deserved the report, but for all the other examples not really.

PenguinKillBear

01-04-2013

Please post your reform card. Cannot say if you were fairly or unfairly warned without it/

SchierkeWiking

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixTorador View Post
Anyone else think it's vastly unfair that the decision is put in someone else's hands with only 5 examples of your bad games (since everyone has those where your team doesn't communicate, etc and it's generally just a bad game) and not take into consideration your past history?
In order to get into the Tribunal you must be reported A LOT, so they are infact taking into account your past history.

Also, the Tribunal could just show the 5 games where you were reported the most. Yet it only picks random games to try and give you a fairer judgement.

Quote:
I was just recently 'Warned' by Riot on said 5 games whereas I already have 100+ Honorable Opponent, 200+ Teamwork, 100+ Helpful, etc in which they deemed it necessary to strip me of my Honor because I verbalized at the end of the game that it was a "BG".
Unless you show us your reform card, any statements as to why you were banned are meaningless.

Also, ever since the honor system was implemented it was stablished that any Tribunal punishment would reduce it all to 0. How could Riot justifiy convicted ragers, trolls and in general those who violate the Summoner's Code running around with tons of honor?, it would 100% discredit the honor system.

Quote:
I ask you fine summoners, where is the justice in this? I'm a great player in my opinion even with trolls I try to get them to play or even adapt to just follow them so they don't get ganked (unless they decide to go AFK) I consistently try to assist my team and often apologize when I knew I over extended and got myself ganked. Do you think this was a fair judgement on their part to strip me of honor and my honorable opponent ribbon just as a "Warning" for saying that a game was bad?
Once again, reform card.

Also, it doesn't matter if you're Mother Teresa on 85% of your games but violate the Summoner's Code in the other 15%. You wouldn't go to a judge and argue: "well, I did rob that bank, but I've also donated to charity therefore I'm innocent!"

Your good behavior earned you a lot of honor, your (most likely) bad behavior took it away.

Alanja

01-04-2013

as Penguin says, please give us a link to the Reform Card that has been sent to you.

Maybe there were other reasons as to why you have been punished.

PenguinKillBear

01-04-2013

Also, in regards to your picture you posted, the tribunal does not give out IP. The people who typically use the Tribunal do it to make the community a better place.

Vrykonik

01-04-2013

Shyvana [All] [00:28:06] go **** yourself
Shyvana [All] [00:28:08] *******
Sion [All] [00:28:10] please
Heimerdinger [All] [00:28:13] reported
Shyvana [All] [00:28:27] that was directed at your fagerdinger

Game 1 - Didn't have to see the rest. You clearly broke the summoners code here and according to tribunal rules you hit punish. So yes, justified.

FenixTorador

Recruiter

01-04-2013

Again, that was one game out of 400+ since the honor system has come out, my exemplary status for all but the 1% should take precedence.

Shelzin

01-04-2013

Quote:
Again, that was one game out of 400+ since the honor system has come out, my exemplary status for all but the 1% should take precedence.
It's my understanding that in order to get into the tribunal you have to have at least 12% of your games to be reported on.

Now there are, and always likely will be, false reports. But your 1% is simply not very likely to be correct.

But I only care about what can be proven when it comes to the Tribunal. So... IN this case, you deserved what you got. A friendly warning to chill out. *shrugs*