Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do you feel about Riot adding the ability to view ranked stats for each queue?

I think this is a great addition and should be implemented ASAP. 5 100%
I would be happy with this addition and think riot should implement it eventually. 0 0%
I don't mind either way. Do it if it doesn't slow other content. 0 0%
I think this is an unnecessary waste of riot's time. 0 0%
I am vehemently opposed to this idea. 0 0%
Voters 5 .

Ranked Stat Filter Suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkipThree

01-04-2013

Hello Riot,
I was recently looking at my ranked stats, and realized that there is no filter for ranked team SR, solo queue SR, and ranked team TT. I was wondering if it would be possible to provide a method to separate these queues in ranked statistics.

I think it would be very useful (especially separating the two different maps) in tracking the difference in performance for a champion on the two different maps.

Thanks for listening,
- Skippy the Third

FrakteL

01-04-2013

I agree, I feel that this would be very helpful to people who are looking to improve their gameplay within the 3 different queues specifically to see where they perform best and where they can improve.

whargarbllllll

01-04-2013

Bump for righteous justice... wait this isn't 4chan

its0v3r9000

01-04-2013

Bump. Good idea.

SkipThree

01-05-2013

Shameless self bump.