looking for some mature people

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreadfang

01-04-2013

ok so i know i may have been a little harsh on 5 but the other report r b/c me and my teammate did not aggree with some choices thus reported me for a bogus "charge" and i get banned for the lack of mature people is not right. I was blunt but in the end when i did not have some1 that just flat out refused to work with me we win.

just looking for some mature ppl to review the case. read the whole chat plz dont just read what i said and make a judge.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6099891/

PenguinKillBear

01-04-2013

First of all I want to make something very clear: what others did or said is irrelevant. We are not judging them we are judging you. You made the choice to react to them the way you did. That is why you were punished.

theurbanraptor

01-04-2013

Also, your case only has a cross-section of the reports against you, trust me, there are more. Otherwise it wouldn't be an issue.

Dreadfang

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
First of all I want to make something very clear: what others did or said is irrelevant. We are not judging them we are judging you. You made the choice to react to them the way you did. That is why you were punished.
you cannon judge me w/o looking at my actions as a whole. i asked for some mature people. when u go to court do they look at just what u did and say or do they look at the whole situation and jusdge u based on those facts. im not asking anything less. i asked for mature people, kids that wana just put some1 down go do it some where els.

thank you

Harate

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadfang View Post
when u go to court do they look at just what u did and say or do they look at the whole situation and jusdge u based on those facts
People are judged for multiple different things during a real court case. One person can be convicted of 20 different offenses in one case and be found guilty or innocent of all or none of them. So you can be an angel for 4 cases but if you're abusive in the 5th case you're punished. You can't overlook it. Offering 1-5 cases just makes it fair and puts the odds in your favor if your overall reports are false. It is NOT to come to a consensus after reading all 5 cases.

PenguinKillBear

01-04-2013

Quote:
you cannon judge me w/o looking at my actions as a whole. i asked for some mature people. when u go to court do they look at just what u did and say or do they look at the whole situation and jusdge u based on those facts. im not asking anything less. i asked for mature people, kids that wana just put some1 down go do it some where els.

thank you
I am assuming that you simply misunderstood. I was stating that Riot has said that being a negative influence in your game is not excused because other players were being negative as well. This is the "two wrongs dont make a right" idea. The fact is if you were being negative that is all we have to see. It is completely irrelevant what other people said. There is only one big picture. That is were or were you not being negative to your team. That simple.

KamikazeArchon

01-04-2013

Quote:
you cannon judge me w/o looking at my actions as a whole. i asked for some mature people. when u go to court do they look at just what u did and say or do they look at the whole situation and jusdge u based on those facts. im not asking anything less.
This is not a court; this is Tribunal. Some properties are analogous, but you do not get to demand that Tribunal behave as a court does in every way. Riot has laid out the rules for the Tribunal, including the fact that in Tribunal, unlike the real-world legal system, there is no such thing as self-defense. Only what you did matters.

Dreadfang

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
People are judged for multiple different things during a real court case. One person can be convicted of 20 different offenses in one case and be found guilty or innocent of all or none of them. So you can be an angel for 4 cases but if you're abusive in the 5th case you're punished. You can't overlook it. Offering 1-5 cases just makes it fair and puts the odds in your favor if your overall reports are false. It is NOT to come to a consensus after reading all 5 cases.
to punish some1 for a bad game and a player wants to report u out of smite, when they infact did the same thing. that is just kids pressing the button. iasked for mature people and i have yet to get a mature response.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Quote:
to punish some1 for a bad game and a player wants to report u out of smite, when they infact did the same thing. that is just kids pressing the button. iasked for mature people and i have yet to get a mature response.
You not mature yourself. You not spelling out your words fully, someone not some1 and you not u, so before you ask for mature people act mature yourself and stop ignoring what people are saying because guess what? They are correct and you making yourself look like a kid with his fingers in his ears.

Dreadfang

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
I am assuming that you simply misunderstood. I was stating that Riot has said that being a negative influence in your game is not excused because other players were being negative as well. This is the "two wrongs dont make a right" idea. The fact is if you were being negative that is all we have to see. It is completely irrelevant what other people said. There is only one big picture. That is were or were you not being negative to your team. That simple.
correct. being "negative to your team" how can one be negative to a team that is already beaing negative.