Instant Punish!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yiyo chan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

omg it's the support's job to SUPPORT the teammates - that includes map awareness of course - but EVERYBODY can buy ONE ward or heck a SIGHTSTONE . If anyone doubts then go watch some pro streams/ championships where everybody tries to take care of everybody's ass.
Unless said person said " it's not my job to buy wards you piece of bleeeeeeep suck my bleeeeeep you son of a bleeeeeep " XD it's not reportable.. . jfc...

Jryiah

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimpyloser View Post
I just saw the most offensive thing I have ever seen in chat.

"It's not my job to buy wards."

Instant punish!
If I was ADC I would say the same freaking thing. Sometimes I will purchase a ward or two, but thats a complete blessing onto my support.

ADC Should never have to divert gold to wards, thats crazy.

Yiyo chan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

diverting gold in wards Is not the most useful thing in the universe, but it's not the end of the universe. I always get wards when doing ANY ROLE if i have some spare G . It won't kill anybody , specially yourself. :V

Gimpyloser

01-04-2013

Well this isn't the forum to discuss tactics, but mid to late game everyone even ADC should pick up a ward now and then. It allows for more wards, better map awareness, and allows support to also build other items to support the team better giving them resist, armor, etc. Also if you are winning your lane, it is smart to buy a ward when you base. Any good support will keep 3 wards out from the sightstone and pink dragon/baron, but in a good team everyone buys wards. If you don't believe me, watch some high elo streams and/or championship games. Relying solely on support to ward hurts the whole team.

Either way, saying that it is not your job to buy wards is stupidity, not a violation of the summoners code, and probably shouldn't be punished. I did anyway, sue me.

vulgarwolf

01-04-2013

you will probably find that you got that one wrong then and lsot your streak

Gimpyloser

01-04-2013

I don't care much about streaks, just voting for what I feel needs to be punished, will be interesting to see the reult though.