Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Kara, the Fire Dancer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crastym

Senior Member

01-19-2013

Hmm...I'd bump this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

Senior Member

01-23-2013

Bumpin'


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

Senior Member

01-25-2013

Bumpin'


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

Senior Member

02-02-2013

Bumpin'


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

Senior Member

02-13-2013

Bumpin'


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RyoTheSlayer

Junior Member

02-14-2013

She needs a way to get close to land her W and E, maybe


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
RyoTheSlayer:
She needs a way to get close to land her W and E, maybe

Most mages don't have gap closers. Plus, she has really good base speed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galgus

Senior Member

02-14-2013

It looks like she has to gap close to hit with her W and E, but she doesn't seem to have any movment impairing CC or mobility.

How does she get in range?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Galgus:
It looks like she has to gap close to hit with her W and E, but she doesn't seem to have any movment impairing CC or mobility.

How does she get in range?

Letting the opponent get dumb enough to get close to her.

She's a short ranged mage. Build movement speed, build damage, built tanky, be terrifying in teamfights. It's not nearly as big of a concern as people seem to think.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galgus

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
The5lacker:
Letting the opponent get dumb enough to get close to her.

She's a short ranged mage. Build movement speed, build damage, built tanky, be terrifying in teamfights. It's not nearly as big of a concern as people seem to think.


Thats essentally asking her to Udyr up to people without a movement speed boost or any form of innate durability other than her ultimate blind.

I can't think of a close range champion without some mechanic to help get close- enemies will just walk away from you otherwise.