Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kara, the Fire Dancer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

01-07-2013

Quote:
BoloDeChantilly:
I like her. But I think her w looks a bit odd in here with its low range. Won't she put herself in a bad situtation if she ever tries to use it? She has no cc or escape so this w doesn't seem very safe.

Can you give your feedback on my champ, please?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=33217970#post33217970

Her W is less an offensive tool and more a way to punish people who get too close to her. It's a defensive blast.

IS13584a87bd9cdc4a80da2

01-07-2013

Quote:
The5lacker:
Her W is less an offensive tool and more a way to punish people who get too close to her. It's a defensive blast.

But won't the lack of cc still put her in danger if they get too close? Someone like Talon or other assassin can jump on her and kill her before she can cast it twice.

The5lacker

01-07-2013

Quote:
BoloDeChantilly:
But won't the lack of cc still put her in danger if they get too close? Someone like Talon or other assassin can jump on her and kill her before she can cast it twice.

Yes. It's not a perfect ability. It is, however, a decently damaging burst around her with a 3 second cooldown, and makes for a very potent farming tool. She has other long range abilities, both with very short cooldowns, she'll be fine.

The5lacker

01-08-2013

Bumpin'

Resolute Riven

01-08-2013

fap

The5lacker

01-10-2013

Bumpin'

The5lacker

01-12-2013

Bumpin'

The5lacker

01-15-2013

Bumpin'

ShadowSlayer543

01-15-2013

I like it. Would definitely try it out if it became a character.

The5lacker

01-19-2013

Bumpin'