Kara, the Fire Dancer

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anachronity View Post
"Karma gains up to 30/50/70/90/110/130 ability power corresponding to her percentage of missing health"

Not to mention that the ability requires 10 stacks. Most team fights will be over by the time you get those, unless you're spending the mana required to maintain them for a prolonged period of time.

Also something I noticed: Kara's ultimate could last forever without too much effort. It needs a way to turn off.
Yeah, but that's at low health. Other than Karma, no other champion gives AP to the best of my knowledge, and again I'd like to reiterate that Kara has very, very low cooldowns on her spells, and Firestorm Burst has a very low mana cost.

Also, yes, her ult can last indefinitely. Exactly like Anivia's. It also can't be repositioned, just like Anivia's.

Anachronity

01-05-2013

Ah, my bad, I thought you meant that she couldn't turn her ultimate off and that it lasted until she ran out of mana.

Yea, that makes more sense with her passive then. Either way, Cassiopia has low spell cooldowns and her passive stacks out at 5. Even with the reduced mana cost it's still difficult to maintain Deadly Cadence.

The5lacker

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anachronity View Post
Ah, my bad, I thought you meant that she couldn't turn her ultimate off and that it lasted until she ran out of mana.

Yea, that makes more sense with her passive then. Either way, Cassiopia has low spell cooldowns and her passive stacks out at 5. Even with the reduced mana cost it's still difficult to maintain Deadly Cadence.
Exactly. Like it should be a bit difficult to maintain full stacks of Kara's passive. But even working it up to about 5 stacks is still 30 bonus AP, which isn't too shabby, and the potential is there for a lot of destructive power.

Plus, again, all her spells have low as balls cooldowns. Even without a crazy passive, they're all still potent spells.

Actually thinking of reworking Hearth Step, to be honest. Gonna turn it into an autoattack modifier or some sort, I think. Maybe give her magic damage on hit, then the ability to increase it and give it an AoE for a shot or something.

The5lacker

01-06-2013

Bumpin'

athetosis

Recruiter

01-06-2013

i think you would need to change the way her passive works. Since it stacks off of spell casts you could just continually cast your spells even with no enemies around and get the bonus ap. This means as long as you dont die or run out of mana, you can keep casting your w while moving around and get the 60 ap indefinitely and well before a fight. Not sure if it's intentional but it seems a little cheap.

The5lacker

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by athetosis View Post
i think you would need to change the way her passive works. Since it stacks off of spell casts you could just continually cast your spells even with no enemies around and get the bonus ap. This means as long as you dont die or run out of mana, you can keep casting your w while moving around and get the 60 ap indefinitely and well before a fight. Not sure if it's intentional but it seems a little cheap.
Yes. You could. Which costs MANA. Much like how any character who builds Guinsoo's Rageblade works. You can, in theory, keep it active indefinitely. But then you run out of mana in a fight and you're screwed.

athetosis

Recruiter

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The5lacker View Post
Yes. You could. Which costs MANA. Much like how any character who builds Guinsoo's Rageblade works. You can, in theory, keep it active indefinitely. But then you run out of mana in a fight and you're screwed.
Except you wouldnt run out of mana. if you wait a minute in your fountain and spam q every chance you get, you have 10 stacks and as a result 10 mana regen/sec. Leave the base after 10 stacks and full mana. Keep using your q as you walk and because it's a 6 second cooldown, the mana regen from your passive means you recover at least 60 mana ignoring her natural mana regen. According to your statistics, 8.5 mana regen/10 means 0.85/second. This means in the 6 seconds of cdr she has, she regens 65.1 mana. Her q costs 65 mana meaning she can continually spam her q and always have that bonus mana regen and ap from her passive without losing mana.

I do like all her skills though. Her q sounds like it would look really cool ingame. I really like the art you provided too. The only thing i found to be a problem was her passive. But you could easily nerf that if you had to. Really interesting champ overall though.

The5lacker

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by athetosis View Post
Except you wouldnt run out of mana. if you wait a minute in your fountain and spam q every chance you get, you have 10 stacks and as a result 10 mana regen/sec. Leave the base after 10 stacks and full mana. Keep using your q as you walk and because it's a 6 second cooldown, the mana regen from your passive means you recover at least 60 mana ignoring her natural mana regen. According to your statistics, 8.5 mana regen/10 means 0.85/second. This means in the 6 seconds of cdr she has, she regens 65.1 mana. Her q costs 65 mana meaning she can continually spam her q and always have that bonus mana regen and ap from her passive without losing mana.

I do like all her skills though. Her q sounds like it would look really cool ingame. I really like the art you provided too. The only thing i found to be a problem was her passive. But you could easily nerf that if you had to. Really interesting champ overall though.
Yes. Much like how the average character can do the same thing with a Rageblade. You don't seem to get how this passive already exists. And hell, 60 AP isn't exactly a whole lot for a passive.

The5lacker

01-07-2013

Bumpin'

IS13584a87bd9cdc4a80da2

01-07-2013

I like her. But I think her w looks a bit odd in here with its low range. Won't she put herself in a bad situtation if she ever tries to use it? She has no cc or escape so this w doesn't seem very safe.

Can you give your feedback on my champ, please?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...0#post33217970

123456 ... 7