Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Between War and Murder (Riven)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaleya

01-04-2013

Hello all! I fell in love with Riven's persona, and, despite not being a fan fiction writer, I've been thinking about giving it a go. I've done a sort of profile, and I'd love if people could go take a look at it and give me feed back/ suggestions. The link will be posted below, under the synopsis.

"There is a place between war and murder, in which our demons lurk.''

The horrors of war have often opened the eyes of many soldiers. But for Riven, a once honorable and respectable warrior of Noxus, life will never be the same. After seeing her own superiors flee as she and her division were attacked by Singed, a crazed chemists, she thrusts herself into self-imposed exile as she questions her own survival, existence, and her once beloved Noxus, in hopes of discovering a new path. As she stumbles along, a rumored battle of great proportions begins to capture her attention, so she heads towards this legendary league in hopes of finding her answers there.

http://www.wattpad.com/10629756-between-war-and-murder-prologue-gruesome-fates] LINK (http://www.wattpad.com/10629756-between-war-and-murder-prologue-gruesome-fates)

So far I just wrote a short prologue, which is almost completely the events described by LoL for Riven. The exception to this is that I created a character to give Riven a more in depth and tragic back story, should I continue.

*PS: If I can't post the link, I will instead just post the story. Not sure about all the rules. Just let me know.*