Got banned twice without breaking the summoner's code - other thread closed no reason

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrremLotion View Post
what the hell is wrong with u
Odd question from someone who cannot comprehend basic principles.

KrremLotion

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
Odd question from someone who cannot comprehend basic principles.
Odd answer from a cyborg principle

making up things is fun

KUBlueBarracuda

01-04-2013

Quote:
Yeah, I said that because for some reason you think I should listen to my team. Youre very dumb and stupid. you dont seem to understand what is relevant information and what isnt. It's pathetic and it makes me sick to even argue with u
Well this post has been a bust. You came seeking answers, but now you are just arguing with people, name calling, wishing death upon them, and exhibiting more behavior that concludes the Tribunal did it's job.

At the beginning, all anyone did was try to provide you with assistance.

You are rude and immature to your team, the opposing team, and the forum goes. We will see you here in a few weeks when your next ban hits or when this thread is closed like your past threads.

I'll go ahead and post my "Good luck in your future endeavors" here instead of waiting for your perma ban.

KrremLotion

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeantheAllStar View Post
Well this post has been a bust. You came seeking answers, but now you are just arguing with people, name calling, wishing death upon them, and exhibiting more behavior that concludes the Tribunal did it's job.

At the beginning, all anyone did was try to provide you with assistance.

You are rude and immature to your team, the opposing team, and the forum goes. We will see you here in a few weeks when your next ban hits or when this thread is closed like your past threads.

I'll go ahead and post my "Good luck in your future endeavors" here instead of waiting for your perma ban.
because the people turned out to be really whack
provde me with assistance? haha thats a good one

just goes to show that the tribunal is a place for sad people like this to feel like they have some kind of power and that they're "assisting" others with their "problems"

you just threw out a bunch of labels at me without any real information to prove that it's true then im immature for saying that youre dumb

yea

I shouldve been an adult and spent hours disproving your bull**** claims

PenguinKillBear

01-04-2013

Quote:
Odd answer from a cyborg principle

making up things is fun
I..I...dont even.....K

KrremLotion

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
I..I...dont even.....K
that's how I feel reading your garbage

KUBlueBarracuda

01-04-2013

Quote:
Xerath [All] [00:02:49] gg surrender @20

Xerath [All] [00:23:26] baiteeddddddddd

Xerath [All] [00:38:52] BAITED
Xerath [All] [00:39:11] BAAAAAAAIRED

Xerath [All] [00:42:45] hahaha suckers
Xerath [All] [00:42:51] i left my shards to give your feet splinters
Xerath [All] [00:42:53] feet my wrath

Lux [All] [00:43:02] xerath, manner up
Xerath [All] [00:43:13] oh
Xerath [All] [00:43:18] my pslinters giving u ah ard time i see

(So the Lux even brought up that you were being annoying and you antagonized her.)

Xerath [All] [00:45:56] Y AY

Xerath [All] [00:02:58] surrender at 20

EDIT: I think you just need to spend less time antagonizing the other team and more time on your playing and teamwork. Your scores certainly show you need to be teamwork and cooperation rather than bothering the other team.
I still don't see why this wasn't constructive criticism on how you can improve your behavior to keep you out of the tribunal? Why cant you just sit for a second, think about it, and maybe take my suggestion?

No, you just have to argue. You have to be right. This behavior isn't ok and will get you banned. I don't know how else to get this information across to you.

KrremLotion

01-04-2013

Quote:
I still don't see why this wasn't constructive criticism on how you can improve your behavior to keep you out of the tribunal? Why cant you just sit for a second, think about it, and maybe take my suggestion?

No, you just have to argue. You have to be right. This behavior isn't ok and will get you banned. I don't know how else to get this information across to you.
Okay so you bring up chat where I made a surrender joke, some jokes about baiting others when I wasn't and then the kicker - I died as xerath and made a joke about the splinters giving the enemy a hard time which lux found highly offensive and you think thats way out of line then to make fun of her oversensitivity I told her to feel the wrath of my splinters(the shards on the ground...)

OH HOW RUDE I HAVE BEEN now it all makes sense thank you for pointing that your crazy tribunal zealot

hahaha i left shards on the ground to give them a hard time... man that is real offensive
what is wrong with me to say something like that. I need to rethink my attitude

KUBlueBarracuda

01-04-2013

Quote:
Okay so you bring up chat where I made a surrender joke, some jokes about baiting others when I wasn't and then the kicker - I died as xerath and made a joke about the splinters giving the enemy a hard time which lux found highly offensive and you think thats way out of line then to make fun of her oversensitivity I told her to feel the wrath of my splinters(the shards on the ground...)

OH HOW RUDE I HAVE BEEN now it all makes sense thank you for pointing that your crazy tribunal zealot
You're welcome. Glad I could have helped.

KrremLotion

01-04-2013

Quote:
You're welcome. Glad I could have helped.
what the hell is wrong with u