Got banned twice without breaking the summoner's code - other thread closed no reason

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enterti

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrremLotion View Post
No? I have around 1560 gold rating and I know what I'm doing. I ignored my team because they had no clue what they're talking about, why should I listen to them? what if I'm a 2200 player one season and after the rest im playing in 1000 elo my team is telling me to buy a large rod on ashe so her ultimate does more damage I should listen or else I'll get reported? srs
Yeah I checked your rating, you have garbage cs averages, you have no champions with a positive average k/d/r. Quite frankly I think you are duoing with a plat or a diamond because there is no way that you should be at that level unless you are the luckiest guy in this game.

PenguinKillBear

01-04-2013

Quote:
So it's not my actions that I'm getting banned for, it's previous bans? 1-2 previous bans decided that this ban should also happen even though those 2 bans were also wrong... I'm not quite following here
This ban isnt wrong, and I doubt your others were either.

get punished 1 get warning
get punished 2 get 1 day
get punished 3 get 3 day etc. etc.

this is how your time is determined next up would be perma most likely. but riot has to approve permas

You have been explained why we think you were punished, how the system works, and what many of the tribunal users believe is appropriate and inappropriate behvior. Its now up to you to decide if you want to change or not.

KrremLotion

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
Yeah I checked your rating, you have garbage cs averages, you have no champions with a positive average k/d/r. Quite frankly I think you are duoing with a plat or a diamond because there is no way that you should be at that level unless you are the luckiest guy in this game.
Not true and has nothing to do with this

KrremLotion

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
This ban isnt wrong, and I doubt your others were either.

get punished 1 get warning
get punished 2 get 1 day
get punished 3 get 3 day etc. etc.

this is how your time is determined next up would be perma most likely. but riot has to approve permas

You have been explained why we think you were punished, how the system works, and what many of the tribunal users believe is appropriate and inappropriate behvior. Its now up to you to decide if you want to change or not.
die

just die

you make no sense and you're trying to feel like you have some kind of power because of this tribunal that allows you to punish people who did nothing wrong. After punished, you can find all sorts of crazy reasons why you think its justified. What am I supposed to change again? .....

pathetic

Enterti

01-04-2013

Quote:
When you bring your rating into this it has everything to do with it. Even your most played champion has a negative kdr. (though the cs is a bit better)
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/2...6#ranked-stats

KrremLotion

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
When you bring your rating into this it has everything to do with it. Even your most played champion has a negative kdr. (though the cs is a bit better)
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/2...6#ranked-stats
Good thing Kdr doesn't decide wins... I know what wins games, now that is also wrong? haha wow Im supposed to have a positive kdr to not get banned. Better start saving my ultimates so I can have a shiny KDR instead of trying to win. I was 67% with xerath last season with a high rating and I'm pretty sure it was with a negative KDR should I be banned for that as well?

Youre an idiot

LittleDi

01-04-2013

Quote:
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/27019916
Shows your ELO.

Also shows your recent matches.

And you claimed you were a high ranked player earlier in the thread. You have a very short term memory so let me point it out for you:
Quote:
No? I have around 1560 gold rating and I know what I'm doing. I ignored my team because they had no clue what they're talking about, why should I listen to them? what if I'm a 2200 player one season and after the rest im playing in 1000 elo my team is telling me to buy a large rod on ashe so her ultimate does more damage I should listen or else I'll get reported? srs

PenguinKillBear

01-04-2013

Quote:
die

just die

you make no sense and you're trying to feel like you have some kind of power because of this tribunal that allows you to punish people who did nothing wrong. After punished, you can find all sorts of crazy reasons why you think its justified. What am I supposed to change again? .....

pathetic
That is what will stop you from getting permabanned. wasnt that the point of allt his?
Telling me to die was highly unneeded. If you didn't want opinions you shouldn't have posted here. I was simply trying to help you understand why you were punished. You can disagree if you want that is your choice. I am trying to give you the information needed to not get permabanned. Its up to you if you want to use it or not.

KrremLotion

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/27019916
Shows your ELO.

Also shows your recent matches.

And you claimed you were a high ranked player earlier in the thread. You have a very short term memory so let me point it out for you:
Yeah, I said that because for some reason you think I should listen to my team. Youre very dumb and stupid. you dont seem to understand what is relevant information and what isnt. It's pathetic and it makes me sick to even argue with u

KrremLotion

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
That is what will stop you from getting permabanned. wasnt that the point of allt his?
Telling me to die was highly unneeded. If you didn't want opinions you shouldn't have posted here. I was simply trying to help you understand why you were punished. You can disagree if you want that is your choice. I am trying to give you the information needed to not get permabanned. Its up to you if you want to use it or not.
what the hell is wrong with u