Got banned twice without breaking the summoner's code - other thread closed no reason

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KUBlueBarracuda

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Just because I won the game with you doesn't mean I want to sit and listen to you be a bad sport.

Again, we told you what you did to warrant your punishment. You don't agree you should have been punished. We get that.

That doesn't change the fact that people playing find you annoying enough to report you and the tribunal finds you annoying enough to punish.

Just man up, take your punishment, play to win and without being a poor sport. This isn't rocket science.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrremLotion

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
First of all it would only take one thing to punish. Once you get to the tribunal one thing in the cases is all that matters,

People have already pointed out what was wrong to you, and you are just not accepting them.
You're telling me that out of all of those games, because I called the talon an idiot, the talon who took mid from me, made me go top and complained that im doing poorly. Based on that ONE THING i said to him I shouldve been banned not once but TWICE even in the second case that has nothing to do with the one with talon?

u are

****ing

nuts


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrremLotion

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeantheAllStar View Post
Just because I won the game with you doesn't mean I want to sit and listen to you be a bad sport.

Again, we told you what you did to warrant your punishment. You don't agree you should have been punished. We get that.

That doesn't change the fact that people playing find you annoying enough to report you and the tribunal finds you annoying enough to punish.

Just man up, take your punishment, play to win and without being a poor sport. This isn't rocket science.
What do you mean a bad sport? Dude have you EVEN READ THE CHAT NO YOU HAVENT

you are NUTS

people don't find me annoying. People report all the time for nothing and it piles up over time then everyone hits punish when it goes to the tribunal. This is why the tribunal is horrible.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Droogle

Senior Member

01-04-2013

I don't get why people try to defend unjustified bans. The tribunal isn't perfect. Get that through your head and stop rationalizing every ban.

Good job vindicating op and his comment about tribunal worship.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrremLotion View Post
You're telling me that out of all of those games, because I called the talon an idiot, the talon who took mid from me, made me go top and complained that im doing poorly. Based on that ONE THING i said to him I shouldve been banned not once but TWICE even in the second case that has nothing to do with the one with talon?

u are

****ing

nuts
Why do you keep bringing up Talon? He is not the subject of this reform card and is therefor of no concern,

This is what you must understand, if not you will be doomed over and over again, Riot has stated that retaliation, or raging because of teammates is not an acceptable excuse.

Do you get that?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrremLotion View Post
what.......

who is this "we" that you feel youre a part of

I did read everything written in this thread and most of it is stupid ppl are assuming things with no evidence to back it up. In their gut they feel like I did something based on some holy belief.
Here, let me quote everything in one post so you can see it for yourself:
First you called someone a religious zealot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrremLotion View Post
Please read everything leading up to that. Talon took mid from me and wouldn't shut up the entire time about me doing poorly on top. But you wont do that because youre a religious tribunal zealot

even then is this all you found to think its ok for a week or 2 week ban? lol you are just...
Then I responded to it in a manner you apparently want us to respond to it in being part of the zealous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Please read everything you religious tribunal zealot?

Gotta say you're proving your point quite well. Of course we are apparently required to ignore any response you give in order to maintain the zealous nature of the tribunal.

My apologies to anyone's sarcasm meter I just destroyed. I lost 4 posting this.
After that you claimed I found something without ever reading your reform cards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrremLotion View Post
But you did NOT read the case... you found 1 thing that you dont like and thats it. Now youre trying to say that me pointing that out is somehow warranting this ban..uhhhh
At this point I still had never read anything in either reform card posted in this thread.

See link again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azm20l97V_A


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harate

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droogle View Post
I don't get why people try to defend unjustified bans. The tribunal isn't perfect. Get that through your head and stop rationalizing every ban.

Good job vindicating op and his comment about tribunal worship.
Ok white knight. The majority find his ban justified in this thread and during the voting process. You should get on the right side of the fence and stop bashing the system.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrremLotion

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
Why do you keep bringing up Talon? He is not the subject of this reform card and is therefor of no concern,

This is what you must understand, if not you will be doomed over and over again, Riot has stated that retaliation, or raging because of teammates is not an acceptable excuse.

Do you get that?
What raging what are you talking about. Are you trying to be a troll here? This is the biggest hyperbole I've ever seen... you trying to be funny?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Droogle

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
Ok white knight. The majority find his ban justified in this thread and during the voting process. You should get on the right side of the fence and stop bashing the system.
The majority in this thread are tribunal nazis corrupted by the power (lol) they are given over their fellow summoners.

i'll keep thinking rationally thanks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KUBlueBarracuda

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrremLotion View Post
What raging what are you talking about. Are you trying to be a troll here? This is the biggest hyperbole I've ever seen... you trying to be funny?
Looks like you just got BAITED