Got banned twice without breaking the summoner's code - other thread closed no reason

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coach From L4D2

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrremLotion View Post
He wrote a bunch of bull**** and cannot be reasoned with. That is the only reply left.
Saying nothing at all will work in that situation, but you did prove a point for me. All you want to do is argue, so I won't be responding. Either take what people said to heart or you'll be back here making the same thread, instead this time asking "why was I permed?!".

Alanja

01-05-2013

I really wish this forum would have more moderators to shut threads like this down. Should have been down since the "die" comment of you.

Please guys do all of us a favor and just quit talking to him.

KrremLotion

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach From L4D2 View Post
Saying nothing at all will work in that situation, but you did prove a point for me. All you want to do is argue, so I won't be responding. Either take what people said to heart or you'll be back here making the same thread, instead this time asking "why was I permed?!".
Why would I let him make up bull**** and not reply to it?

KrremLotion

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanja View Post
I really wish this forum would have more moderators to shut threads like this down. Should have been down since the "die" comment of you.

Please guys do all of us a favor and just quit talking to him.
Should I have camouflaged it with a wall of well written bull**** for it to pass forum standards? What he did is no different but it was indirect so that's ok to you

Mitey Oosik

01-05-2013

Quote:
Please read everything leading up to that. Talon took mid from me and wouldn't shut up the entire time about me doing poorly on top. But you wont do that because youre a religious tribunal zealot

even then is this all you found to think its ok for a week or 2 week ban? lol you are just...
Hmmmmm.......so a teammate **** talked to you and you didn't like but it was okay for you to do it to someone else. YaY you're a genius :-\

KrremLotion

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitey Oosik View Post
Hmmmmm.......so a teammate **** talked to you and you didn't like but it was okay for you to do it to someone else. YaY you're a genius :-\
Did you read the chatlog? yes or no

if u said yes how can u tell me I did the same

yay youre dumb :-/

YueienGato

01-05-2013

Considering Lyte has said in the past that retaliation is never alright . . . gonna go with Lyte here.

GON the Mage Guy

01-05-2013

Quote:
^
that
is
so
illogical
I dont even.........

so much irrationality cannot comprehend
I see that you are a master of argument and have many detailed points describing why. I've deleted them from the quote above so I do not further embarass myself.

...Wait, no I didn't.

HardestCracker

01-05-2013

I would've pardoned personally, though I'm glad you got punished.

You seem like a really dislikable person.

Mitey Oosik

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droogle View Post
The majority in this thread are tribunal nazis corrupted by the power (lol) they are given over their fellow summoners.

i'll keep thinking rationally thanks.
So now we're all tribunal zealot nazis or tribunal nazi zealots, which one because i want to silk screen a shirt with either TzN or TnZ so it's obvious.