Got banned twice without breaking the summoner's code - other thread closed no reason

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrremLotion

01-05-2013

Talon [00:08:52] look at top
Talon [00:08:53] lol
Talon [00:08:55] so pro
Talon [00:09:02] mia mid
Fiddlesticks [00:10:08] ya man
Fiddlesticks [00:10:16] now I know why ypou think xerath is not better
Xerath [00:10:27] ya man
Xerath [00:10:31] i can escape ganks well
Xerath [00:10:37] when idiots insist on taking mid
Fiddlesticks [00:10:37] thats why
Fiddlesticks [00:10:41] you dont plya xe top
Fiddlesticks [00:11:28] kk im done now
Fiddlesticks [00:11:42] wow
Fiddlesticks [00:11:43] xe
Talon [All] [00:11:44] gg top noob
Fiddlesticks [00:11:46] all
Fiddlesticks [00:11:47] miss
Talon [All] [00:11:48] and he take my lane
Talon [All] [00:11:50] nice
Talon [All] [00:12:09] 0/6 in top so pro
Talon [All] [00:12:10] lol
Caitlyn [All] [00:12:10] thats what happened that you dont go to your lane
Fiddlesticks [00:12:38] yeah
Fiddlesticks [00:12:43] let fed a late game jungler
Fiddlesticks [00:12:45] so nice..
Talon [00:15:43] 0/7 report top please
Talon [00:15:56] nice score pro lol
Talon [00:16:12] 0/8
Talon [00:16:16] the best
Talon [00:16:16] lol
Talon [00:16:27] you are the best lol
Talon [All] [00:17:48] my xehar said you are horrible talon
Talon [All] [00:17:50] im take mid
Fiddlesticks [00:17:50] I cant do a shuit
Talon [All] [00:17:55] 0/9
Fiddlesticks [00:17:56] xe fed heca hard
Fiddlesticks [00:18:00] and just counter jungle me
Talon [All] [00:18:21] he is so horrible
Fiddlesticks [00:21:54] surrender guys
Fiddlesticks [00:21:55] pls
Fiddlesticks [00:21:57] we wont win
Fiddlesticks [00:22:10] sure xe will vote no
Fiddlesticks [00:22:11] so
Fiddlesticks [00:22:13] all thje rest
Fiddlesticks [00:22:16] vote yes pls
Fiddlesticks [00:22:33] omkg
Fiddlesticks [00:22:36] jesus
Fiddlesticks [00:22:40] WE WONT WION
Talon [00:26:41] im horrible remember lol
Talon [00:26:42] nice pro
Talon [00:26:49] so op
Talon [00:26:52] xerah
Xerath [00:27:00] i said
Xerath [00:27:01] pantheon is
Xerath [00:27:04] and u stole mid

Look at talon and fiddle. I actually changed lane with this person to try and win, which we did in the end. I got reported by these 2 and get blamed? It's unbelievable. Even the enemy player recognizes that I'm doing poorly because talon decided to not go to his lane. Fiddle was mocking me for playing xerath top when I did that due to talon who appears to be his friend. Trolled, troll reported, troll judged. SIck

You can even see him saying "sure xer vote no" Which indicates a surrender vote was cast and I refused to give up but the people on this forum are accusing me of intentional feed. what a joke

GON the Mage Guy

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDphreak View Post
Oh heck no! I would have pardoned him in Tribunal, and his posts here are extremely tame, and extremely justified.

It's impossible to get a logical ear in this forum that is run by illogical monkeys who believe they're Batman on a vigilante quest to save League of Gotham from those "evildoers."

You want to know why he is less than thrilled to be talking to you? Because you're sitting here telling him that a bunch of monkeys are deciding his account's fate.

He isn't the problem, you are. And the Tribunal is.
Did it ever occur to you that people are ass hats on the internet, and any sign of consequences makes them blame the system? No, it's all the system's fault. Fight the power, amirite?

I'm sure most folks in prison or the loony bin don't believe they're supposed to be there, so hey, because of a few that are wrongly accused, the whole system should be tossed out and let's let 'em all out! Great idea.

No. Using your "logic," no judgment system should be run by any group of people since all people are idiots. You're either speaking in hyperbole, or absolutes, so I can't tell if you're being facetious or serious.

KrremLotion

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GON the Mage Guy View Post
Did it ever occur to you that people are ass hats on the internet, and any sign of consequences makes them blame the system? No, it's all the system's fault. Fight the power, amirite?

I'm sure most folks in prison or the loony bin don't believe they're supposed to be there, so hey, because of a few that are wrongly accused, the whole system should be tossed out and let's let 'em all out! Great idea.

No. Using your "logic," no judgment system should be run by any group of people since all people are idiots. You're either speaking in hyperbole, or absolutes, so I can't tell if you're being facetious or serious.
LOL? Those people are not sent there by random people off the street. You're so stupid and illogical it hurts to even read this. The tribunal cases are judged by RANDOM PEOPLE, the same ones who report, the same ones who are "toxic". These are not judges, they don't know what they're doing and don't have the replay so the information they're working with is extremely limited, not to mention they see anything as toxic.

I can't believe you think someone being sent to prison is the same as someone being banned by the tribunal. Maybe you should be in a loony bin?

The tribunal is more along the lines of being accused of wrong doing by people from the loony bin and then judged by the people from the loony bin.

Coach From L4D2

01-05-2013

You can't even handle opinions on the forum without getting angry. I noticed you told someone to "just die" earlier in thread too. That kind of behavior is UNACCEPTABLE. If you can't grasp that then prepare for your permban I guess...

KrremLotion

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach From L4D2 View Post
You can't even handle opinions on the forum without getting angry. I noticed you told someone to "just die" earlier in thread too. That kind of behavior is UNACCEPTABLE. If you can't grasp that then prepare for your permban I guess...
What else can I say to someone like him?

KrremLotion

01-05-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5671324/#nogo
found a third case where I do nothing wrong

GON the Mage Guy

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrremLotion View Post
LOL? Those people are not sent there by random people off the street. You're so stupid and illogical it hurts to even read this.
I can see this is going to be a productive discussion already. :|

Quote:
The tribunal cases are judged by RANDOM PEOPLE, the same ones who report, the same ones who are "toxic".
Nope.

You have to be over level 20, not punished, not spamming punish/pardon. The last two cut down on trolls immensely since your report weight goes down if you're spamming judgment.

Quote:
These are not judges, they don't know what they're doing and don't have the replay so the information they're working with is extremely limited, not to mention they see anything as toxic.
Neither do jury members. How is it not enough information when someone goes "stfu noob l2p baddie" "gg fail team" "f*ck f*g ni**er" and what context is that somehow okay? Being a jackass to other jackasses doesn't make you any less of a jackass.

Quote:
I can't believe you think someone being sent to prison is the same as someone being banned by the tribunal. Maybe you should be in a loony bin?
It's comparison. Simile. Metaphor. Call it what you want. It's a judgment system that punishes people for doing something wrong. Closest thing is the US judicial system, but it's not quite the same, I agree. But you CAN equate bans to jail time. I'm sorry if you can't follow that train of thought.

Quote:
The tribunal is more along the lines of being accused of wrong doing by people from the loony bin and then judged by the people from the loony bin.
I can see by your attitude from this discussion that you're clearly innocent and treat your fellow man with respect and dignity while giving them a free puppy. You obviously help all homeless people by buying them new clothes and cooking them 3 meals a day, allowing them access to drive your 8 ferraris wherever they please. I will change the error of my ways and pardon people like you.

KrremLotion

01-05-2013

^
that
is
so
illogical
I dont even.........

so much irrationality cannot comprehend

Coach From L4D2

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrremLotion View Post
What else can I say to someone like him?
How about, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all? Seems that little phrase would solve your problems.

KrremLotion

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach From L4D2 View Post
How about, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all? Seems that little phrase would solve your problems.
He wrote a bunch of bull**** and cannot be reasoned with. That is the only reply left.