Got banned twice without breaking the summoner's code - other thread closed no reason

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghostshadowblade

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Why is everyone so against the Tribunal? It's a system that Riot put so much Time and money and working into it. That doesn't give you a right to make them take away such a system that they worked on for such a time, and maybe money. I know that some people are idiots, but that doesn't give you a right to go against money and time from parents, maybe with kids, spending their time on work. (The tribunal system) And not being able to spend time home, with their kids.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AMDphreak

Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delinth View Post
I have now read both Tribunal cases. I consider myself more of a strict leaning person when it comes to punishable offenses. I would likely have Pardoned both cases.

However, seeing your behavior in this thread has certainly changed my mind. If you acted the same way in these 2 cases that you are currently on the forums...well, then there wouldn't be much of a discussion as to why you got banned.
Oh heck no! I would have pardoned him in Tribunal, and his posts here are extremely tame, and extremely justified.

It's impossible to get a logical ear in this forum that is run by illogical monkeys who believe they're Batman on a vigilante quest to save League of Gotham from those "evildoers."

You want to know why he is less than thrilled to be talking to you? Because you're sitting here telling him that a bunch of monkeys are deciding his account's fate.

He isn't the problem, you are. And the Tribunal is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AMDphreak

Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostshadowblade View Post
Why is everyone so against the Tribunal? It's a system that Riot put so much Time and money and working into it. That doesn't give you a right to make them take away such a system that they worked on for such a time, and maybe money. I know that some people are idiots, but that doesn't give you a right to go against money and time from parents, maybe with kids, spending their time on work. (The tribunal system) And not being able to spend time home, with their kids.
What did you just write? That entire thing was a discombobulated runon sentence of random words, with a few periods thrown in to make it look like a paragraph.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghostshadowblade

Senior Member

01-05-2013

It doesn't give you a right to criticize or double post. (Not trying to fight you, just saying.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrremLotion

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostshadowblade View Post
Why is everyone so against the Tribunal? It's a system that Riot put so much Time and money and working into it. That doesn't give you a right to make them take away such a system that they worked on for such a time, and maybe money. I know that some people are idiots, but that doesn't give you a right to go against money and time from parents, maybe with kids, spending their time on work. (The tribunal system) And not being able to spend time home, with their kids.
Because riot put a lot of money and effort to create a flawed piece of .... I'm supposed to appreciate that? what is wrong with people here I don't even... omg


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrremLotion

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostshadowblade View Post
It doesn't give you a right to criticize or double post. (Not trying to fight you, just saying.)
What and why. Anything you say makes no sense to me. Are you some type of troll?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrremLotion

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDphreak View Post
I'm really sorry that these Tribunal zealots refuse to put logic and analysis before their "it's da rules" zero tolerance policy.

Apparently, they don't know how to holistically judge a case, and they certainly can't use their imagination properly, because they have two false assumptions ("opinions" or "beliefs"):

1. The Tribunal can't ban people who don't deserve to be banned. THIS IS FALSE.

The Tribunal are composed of people who are most likely complete idiots. Remember, 50% of people have a lower IQ than 100. Also, people make mistakes, and when it comes to judging other people, these mistakes rise immensely. A huge majority of people are unaware that they, themselves, have cognitive biases. For instance, the Fundamental Attribution Error.

2. What is in the chat log is irrefutable evidence that something is worth banning for. THIS IS FALSE.

Like I said above, the people cannot accurately judge a situation, because they don't know the situation. They can make some reasonable guesses about what happened, but here's what happens when you make a reasonable guess: You may have ignored an entirely different reasonable guess that completely changes the picture.

Most people are simply not smart enough to watch out for these logical dilemmas. This is why the popular voting system is not sufficient for judging Tribunal cases.
Ok thank you. For a while I thought im in the twilight zone and there is no hope left of a rational person.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlazingWalrus

Senior Member

01-05-2013

negative attitude and foul language ban deserved.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrremLotion

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingWalrus View Post
negative attitude and foul language ban deserved.
Doing my best to work with a rude team is a negative attitude? Whaat

I even reread those and you can see me saying to group and to do things as a team. What am I supposed to do with you nut jobs? read the chat logs... read what my team is like. They're demanding stupid things from me and I'm complying as best I can without being rude, where is the negativity? I even got reported for "trolling" by picking an ap when we had one(false reason to report..) we won and these idiots still report? That person is the one that needs to be banned


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrremLotion

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Nunu [00:00:12] what i can buy ?
Varus [00:00:18] ?
Brand [00:00:26] i hate carry noobs like you krrem but i guess i got too
Nunu [00:00:29] imean what should i buy
Xerath [00:00:35] u want mid
Xerath [00:00:36] vs lb?
Brand [00:00:40] naw you can have her
Brand [00:00:43] *****
Brand [00:29:26] ppl like xearth
Brand [00:29:26] ...
Brand [00:29:29] stupid as ****
Nunu [00:29:45] just report him pl
Nunu [00:30:28] they got it
Nunu [All] [00:33:55] can u all report xearth plz
LeBlanc [All] [00:34:07] he's ur best player
Fiora [All] [00:34:44] fun game lolol
Nunu [All] [00:34:46] he picked a mid after we had 1
Nunu [All] [00:34:50] and he feed ui all
Nunu [00:39:27] just def
Nunu [All] [00:40:39] plz report
Cho'Gath [All] [00:40:51] gg
LeBlanc [All] [00:40:51] gg

these are the types of idiots that get to report me and I'm considered the negative one? He did way worse than me but nunu agrees to report me lololol