Tribunal failing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bahamut Zero

01-06-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6025768/#nogo

Tribunal failing nuff said, did nothing but talk my self up and some of the bads get mad at me. Nothing wrong with being an elitest trying to win a simple game. Sorry we dont live in a world where flowers fall from the sky all day

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

Ummm..first game and you were a dick 5 min in...ummm yeah punish deserved. And judging by your post...doesn't look like it will be that long before we see you crying for ONE MORE CHANCE when your perm ban comes up. I'm gonna bookmark this for when that happens. Toodles till then.

Bahamut Zero

01-06-2013

Being a dick not bannable, no offenseive language used just stating a few facts.

@Zaresin- Thanks for the support bro glad i got a groupie tracking me. Glad u have all the time in the world just for me, talk to you later

LittleDi

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalSlash24 View Post
Nothing wrong with being an elitest trying to win a simple game.
There is something wrong with being an elitist and getting the word wrong. Maybe you'll learn that this time?

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

Quote:
Being a dick not bannable, no offenseive language used just stating a few facts.

@Zaresin- Thanks for the support bro glad i got a groupie tracking me. Glad u have all the time in the world just for me, talk to you later

Egh no problem..saves me from having to search to see how many qq threads you made. And being a dick is bannable...Hence the verbal abuse report option which 90% of what you said falls under.

XFactorDieminion

01-06-2013

Quote:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6025768/#nogo

Tribunal failing nuff said, did nothing but talk my self up and some of the bads get mad at me. Nothing wrong with being an elitest trying to win a simple game. Sorry we dont live in a world where flowers fall from the sky all day
You offer no help to your team in chat. You constantly bash the people who have achieve their gold rank last season saying "im better than you". Not to mention you tell them I only have 20 minutes to play a game when we all know these games can take up to 30+ mins. Why would you even que up.

This is another case of wahhhh I didn't do anything wrong wahhhhh this ban is unfair wahhhh tribunal failed.

Maybe next time people won't report you if you stop bashing them and saying your better than everyone. Maybe next time you can offer help in chat by calling mia's and other helpful information.

Your ban is fair and if you keep this up I foresee you back in the tribunal very shortly.

Zaresin

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
There is something wrong with being an elitist and getting the word wrong. Maybe you'll learn that this time?
I laughed out loud at this.

Pickwick2

01-06-2013

Easy punish vote.

Alanja

01-06-2013

Quote:
Stating out these facts can be offensive language. Would you like to be called out in front of everybody because you are "just gold"?

Imagine a teacher in a school would have that kind of attitude. He or she would be fired asap.

Tribunal working as intended. Punish deserved.
Sorry

Harate

01-06-2013

Elitist? Yeah another nerd who takes a life of misery out on casual gamers.

Just because you scream at everyone and act infantile doesn't mean you're better than everyone. Looking at the chat you are genuinely a weak person.