Hey Hey, suspended again o;

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cirev

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
Well the Tribunal can look back as far as 2-3 months, so if they get reported in 100% of their 2 games per week, within a month or two there will be plenty to hang them with.
Hm, nifty. May I ask what your opinion on the suspension is? o:


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cirev

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikazeArchon View Post
The Tribunal gathers over a lot more time than a week. Someone who plays rarely but has a high report-per-game percentage will just take longer to get to the Tribunal.
See, that's what I dislike. I know a friend who's been playing for 2 years, but almost every game he's offensive. He finally got suspended for 3 days a week ago. It took 2 years for him to get suspended for constant abuse to teamates and other teams. He has over 1000 wins in normals as well. I just don't understand it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirev View Post
Hm, nifty. May I ask what your opinion on the suspension is? o:
We don't decide the time. That is determined by the repetition of visits to the tribunal.

It usually is warning, 1 day ban, 3 day ban, 7 day ban, 14 day ban, possible 200+ year ban.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cirev

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
We don't decide the time. That is determined by the repetition of visits to the tribunal.

It usually is warning, 1 day ban, 3 day ban, 7 day ban, 14 day ban, possible 200+ year ban.
I meant whether or not I should be suspended, based on what I gave via my words.

EDIT : I also have never received a warning prior to my first suspension.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enterti

Senior Member

01-04-2013

I personally would have pardoned, though you do seem to have a bit of an attitude at times. I think if you stop asking for reports in game you probably won't get another case built.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cirev

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
I personally would have pardoned, though you do seem to have a bit of an attitude at times. I think if you stop asking for reports in game you probably won't get another case built.
Yeah, from now on, I'm just gonna report for myself. From what I've seen in almost every Tribunal case I've ever had it was built off of 1 report, 1 game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cirev

Senior Member

01-04-2013

I'd rather not let this die, just yet.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cirev

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Forrest Bump.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XFactorDieminion

Senior Member

01-05-2013

You say false report on game 5...... which is true.... but at game 3 you argue with an enemy team member and you are quickly to say "At this point you're reported". Kinda ironic I think... never the less this attitude reflects in your other games. I think the ban is just and maybe you and other people will learn that telling someone your going to report them will pretty much guarantee them reporting you and put you in the tribunal whether it is fair or not.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ARainbowBunchie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirev View Post
I meant whether or not I should be suspended, based on what I gave via my words.

EDIT : I also have never received a warning prior to my first suspension.
Check your spam folder for the email account you used to register with this account, it may be there somewhere. Alternatively, if you have played for a while you may have either forgotten about it or changed your email address.


123