Hey Hey, suspended again o;

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cirev

01-04-2013

EDIT : I don't think I mentioned this. It's a 14 day ban for this.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6102340/#nogo

Here's the case.

#1 . Me and Teemo's banter back and forth was a friendly thing, no real hate behind it, so please disregard that.
Xin Zhao [00:32:38] did you egt the bird?
Xin Zhao [00:32:40] did you?

Might be taken as me taunting him. It's not, it's me trying to confirm because I didn't see.

Xin Zhao [00:35:31] OLAF
Xin Zhao [00:35:33] STOP GETTIGN POKED

Trying to help him with his positioning. He stopped getting hit as much after that. He put himself in a better position.

Xin Zhao [00:46:35] good thing you smited it olaf
Xin Zhao [00:46:40] with your un ccable ult

He did smite it, but we didn't get it. (Baron) I thought he did. I noticed that a lot of things I say seem very sarcastic o_o

Xin Zhao [All] [00:39:05] This Akali
Xin Zhao [All] [00:39:06] EVERY TIME
Xin Zhao [All] [00:39:07] she dies
Xin Zhao [All] [00:39:09] its greed

Shouldn't have been all chat, but at the same time, it was true and we tried to tell her to stop being so greedy earlier.

Xin Zhao [00:38:16] idiots,.,
Xin Zhao [00:38:19] didnt kill the ward

Was aimed towards the other team, who didn't kill our ward with 3 people standing on it. I wasn't directly calling them idiots, because they couldn't even see it.

EDIT :
Xin Zhao [00:38:35] akali
Xin Zhao [00:38:37] being retarded
Nidalee [All] [00:38:43] face
Xin Zhao [00:38:46] dont let the guy with TP do it

Poor wording, yes. I tried to tell her multiple times before I have tp and I can do those things.

The only thing I think was the reason I was reported for the first game was because I asked the other team at one point to report our Akali. The people who are bitter towards others when they are trolling seem to report a lot.

Case 2 :

Caitlyn [00:34:18] gj lux
Caitlyn [00:34:19] youre the best
Caitlyn [00:34:21] teach me
Caitlyn [00:34:22] pls
Lux [00:34:25] ?
Caitlyn [00:34:29] youre so good
Caitlyn [00:34:31] you hit
Caitlyn [00:34:32] every snare
Caitlyn [00:34:34] and every ult

She actually was hitting a lot of snares and ults. I think I made this comment when I thought she hit one but it really missed, so I think I had upset her. Sorry, Lux, if you're reading this.

Caitlyn [00:35:46] good thing lux lazored it
Lux [00:35:51] good thing I was in range

Thought she did Lazor it. The green box on the side said it was down, so I thought she attempted for a kill, I think it was. So to her, I think she found it offensive. :c

Caitlyn [00:39:14] LUX
Caitlyn [00:39:15] HIT YOUR ****

That was the single direct thing that I think I said that was actually aimed to be a jerk. At this point, I don't think 1 thing is reasonable for suspension. Let's keep moving.

Case 3 :

"false reporting" - Report from Enemy.

Enemy Lux - Lux [All] [00:14:45] take notes

Lux [All] [00:31:29] l2 smite
Lux [All] [00:31:31] brew

Lux [All] [00:31:45] you mad

To me? That was constant taunting and abuse to me. I've gotten a lot more thin skinned as I've continued playing this game when I'm trying my physical hardest to win.

Case 4 :

Draven [00:25:35] we're just stating facts
Draven [00:25:45] You're unskilled at the game
Draven [00:25:47] that is a fact
Draven [00:25:50] can you change it./
Hecarim [00:25:50] please stop harassing me draven
Master Yi [00:25:50] we're giving them free inhibs
Draven [00:25:51] yes

I said that he was unskilled, YES, but I said he can change it. All the Hecarim had to do was change his attitude and actually try, instead of spamming the chat with "Please stop harassing me"

Case 5 :

Didn't say anything but GG WP at the end of the game. False report.

Ending :

With all my points being defended, I'm sorry if anything was taken offensive when I didn't mean to actually be. Yes, I can understand sometimes when people get upset with what I said. More than 80% of the time, I'm trying to be supportive to the team and help them get on their feet. I think 15% of that remaining time It's me being a little, passive aggressive OR me saying something when I'm trying to be helpful and being misinterpreted. That final 5% is me being frustrated and saying something stupid. Yes, I admit it, but in reality only one of the things I said in this is offensive in my eyes. What about yours, Tribunal? I want to see your thoughts on this because I just want to play this game with my friends. We just started on our Ranked 5's team and it's a fun time. I don't want to have to limit the other 4 when I can try and make an appeal here with your guys opinions.

KamikazeArchon

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirev View Post
More than 80% of the time, I'm trying to be supportive to the team and help them get on their feet. I think 15% of that remaining time It's me being a little, passive aggressive OR me saying something when I'm trying to be helpful and being misinterpreted. That final 5% is me being frustrated and saying something stupid.
Well, based on the Tribunal's decision, it would seem that 5% isn't good enough. Perhaps if you drop that to 0% you will avoid further bans.

Cirev

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikazeArchon View Post
Well, based on the Tribunal's decision, it would seem that 5% isn't good enough. Perhaps if you drop that to 0% you will avoid further bans.
It's amazingly hard to be peachy and amazing every time I play the game when I play over 20-30 games a day.

LittleDi

01-04-2013

Quote:
It's amazingly hard to be peachy and amazing every time I play the game when I play over 20-30 games a day.
Why are you playing 10 hours a day?

Cirev

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Why are you playing 10 hours a day?
Christmas break. I really, really like this game o_o

Exploding Barrel

01-04-2013

Quote:
The Tribunal just cares about the % of games you're reported in. So playing 20-30 games per day doesn't make you more likely to be punished than someone who playes 2-3 games per week in that sense.

If you're more likely to get frustrated during games deep into a long play session, maybe take a break before that happens.

KamikazeArchon

01-04-2013

Quote:
Then perhaps you should take breaks. Alternately, if you're not feeling peachy, just refrain from taking out your frustrations in-game.

Cirev

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
The Tribunal just cares about the % of games you're reported in. So playing 20-30 games per day doesn't make you more likely to be punished than someone who playes 2-3 games per week in that sense.

If you're more likely to get frustrated during games deep into a long play session, maybe take a break before that happens.
From what I've seen it does make me more likely to appear in the Tribunal. If someone plays only once or twice in a week and gets reported in both of those games, they might by-pass the Tribunal because there's only one or two games to punish them on. That's just my thoughts on it.

KamikazeArchon

01-04-2013

Quote:
From what I've seen it does make me more likely to appear in the Tribunal. If someone plays only once or twice in a week and gets reported in both of those games, they might by-pass the Tribunal because there's only one or two games to punish them on. That's just my thoughts on it.
The Tribunal gathers over a lot more time than a week. Someone who plays rarely but has a high report-per-game percentage will just take longer to get to the Tribunal.

Exploding Barrel

01-04-2013

Quote:
Well the Tribunal can look back as far as 2-3 months, so if they get reported in 100% of their 2 games per week, within a month or two there will be plenty to hang them with.