Well OT I started a goal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaBizness

01-04-2013

Looks like its recognized as acomplished. I thought it would take 6 months but it took a little longer, but I never quit. My will and drive are too strong.

I told you it would be easy. You would do it to yourselves. Giving you a common enemy to deal with brought you all together including people that you never thought you would ally with like JTF and UV, and you ripped your selves apart from the inside. I had some help with closed threads and from oithers but mostly you did it to yoursleves, as I said you would do.

As I said, it took longer than anticipated but there were always signs I was winning. When several people left for good, I knew it was only a matter of time.

It's been fun OT. I took your two biggest villains and made them your internet friends and got rid of the OT clique.

My advice to the new OT going forward, you are weaker as a group because you'll always implode. Stand on your own. Your need to beloing will always create extra problems for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkJqKOb0ZhY

vcadoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Wat?

Dobagoh

01-04-2013

Lol.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Cool story bro.
Needs more dragons.

IS1d69e2e5726f5f

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBizness View Post
Looks like its recognized as acomplished. I thought it would take 6 months but it took a little longer, but I never quit. My will and drive are too strong.

I told you it would be easy. You would do it to yourselves. Giving you a common enemy to deal with brought you all together including people that you never thought you would ally with like JTF and UV, and you ripped your selves apart from the inside. I had some help with closed threads and from oithers but mostly you did it to yoursleves, as I said you would do.

As I said, it took longer than anticipated but there were always signs I was winning. When several people left for good, I knew it was only a matter of time.

It's been fun OT. I took your two biggest villains and made them your internet friends and got rid of the OT clique.

My advice to the new OT going forward, you are weaker as a group because you'll always implode. Stand on your own. Your need to beloing will always create extra problems for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkJqKOb0ZhY
stop trying to take credit for my work bro

Semper Damnatus

01-04-2013

umm

THIS ISNT WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR!

and there is no future, the randoms are all retarded, and since i just cam back, im assuming everyone is still doing christmas stuff, but kohana and BD are somewhat close to gone QQ.

Memorylame

Dobagoh

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFedeles View Post
umm

THIS ISNT WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR!

and there is no future, the randoms are all retarded, and since i just cam back, im assuming everyone is still doing christmas stuff, but kohana and BD are somewhat close to gone QQ.
BD being gone is an improvement, and I was probably the killing blow to that.

idk why Ms Flowers left.

Light LaserTower

01-04-2013

What is going on in here? Prehaps I will view this youtube video when I get home.. but probably not as it's the weekend.

Quision

01-04-2013

I don't understand..